Club announces new 4 match ticket package

Just back from ticket office, I got a ticket for Copland rear for 82 quid

Didn't know about the 62 quid ones or I would have went for one

At 82 its not a bargain at all but I'm thinking it more ght be the key to getting tickets for the play offs v Hibs then the final play off game

I asked the guy in the ticket office if the 4 game season tickets were selling well, but he misunderstood and told me that over 700 season tickets have been sold since " the boys got in"

Not when you can pay £76 separately... :whistle:

I will pay a premium to get the same seats for four matches. I will also pay a premium to only make one transaction.

I wonder if this package will involve issuing a smart card or just paper tickets.

I will pay a premium to get the same seats for four matches. I will also pay a premium to only make one transaction.

I wonder if this package will involve issuing a smart card or just paper tickets.

Its a smart card

I've bought tickets in bulk this season for the same seat in one transaction and didn't need to pay a premium.

I'm not saying this is a huge issue - it just surprises me.

I've bought tickets in bulk this season for the same seat in one transaction and didn't need to pay a premium.

I'm not saying this is a huge issue - it just surprises me.

Of course not, I'm surprised too. I would like to see Rangers do what they can to encourage people to buy in bulk. People find excuses not to go when buying individual tickets.

You'd imagine it would be cheaper.

Definitely over a full season or, in my case, a number of seasons. Perhaps it is not so when the cost of the card is spread over a few matches.

I can't wait for things to be simple again.