Steven Naismith refuses to rule out Rangers return in the future

Walsh isn't a striker. Gallagher and mckay will never be anything like as good hardie can play alongside him. His pace and naisys guile would be a joy.

Aha. Walsh's attack play was a revelation, and he's what, 18? Gallagher has played a handful of games for us last season and was catching the eye back then ... though I assume you watched him closely this season too? McKay exploded onto the scene as a 17-year old (methinks) in 2012 and had issues with McCoist, rather than not being good enough. Now, you can obviously counter that all with the pace and guile of a 26 to 29 - year old SPL and EPL forward (I would not call him an all out striker either), but a) some important off-field issues keep him away from any reasonable attempt to get him back these days and b) the small issue that he's got a contract with an EPL team up until he's 31. Whether he's got the same guile and pace by then is anyone's guess.

On a sidenote, Sone Aluko has got a contract at Hull till summer next year (and he seems to be somewhat out of favor at Hull these days)

Aha. Walsh's attack play was a revelation, and he's what, 18? Gallagher has played a handful of games for us last season and was catching the eye back then ... though I assume you watched him closely this season too? McKay exploded onto the scene as a 17-year old (methinks) in 2012 and had issues with McCoist, rather than not being good enough. Now, you can obviously counter that all with the pace and guile of a 26 to 29 - year old SPL and EPL forward (I would not call him an all out striker either), but a) some important off-field issues keep him away from any reasonable attempt to get him back these days and b) the small issue that he's got a contract with an EPL team up until he's 31. Whether he's got the same guile and pace by then is anyone's guess.

On a sidenote, Sone Aluko has got a contract at Hull till summer next year (and he seems to be somewhat out of favor at Hull these days)

Would take alouko back to.

We've done the debate to death, I do think the majority of the support are with me on this one though. Rhys McCabe's reception at Sheffield Wednesday a case in point.

I don't think it's possible for the majority of the support to be with you on anything as your permanently contrarian stance means you would choose the opposite of the majority.

A permanent juxtaposition.

Heigh-Ho it takes all kinds...

I don't think it's possible for the majority of the support to be with you on anything as your permanently contrarian stance means you would choose the opposite of the majority.

A permanent juxtaposition.

Heigh-Ho it takes all kinds...

Interesting contribution...