Vuckic quotes tomorrow

"I know I won't be at Newcastle next season. I am not sad because I am focussed on getting Rangers back into the top league."

"If we achieve that then I hope I'm around next season for the new challenge. It is up to Rangers but I am ready to sign up."

"To score against Celtic is my ambition"

Good lad, here's hoping

All depends on what Newcastle wants. Transfermarkt value him at Euro 1m, who knows what EPL inflation will make of that. Obviously, we might try to loan him for another season as well, which again will depend on how Rangers and Newcastle/Ashley get on.

Note he doesn't want to win v celtc but to score. Everything that's wrong with his attitude in one quote.

Disecting a sentence to make out his general attitude is stretching it, GS. He's no lawyer at court that thinks every word uttered through 5 times ere opening his mouth.

Disecting a sentence to make out his general attitude is stretching it, GS. He's no lawyer at court that thinks every word uttered through 5 times ere opening his mouth.

True bit it fits perfectly with what he shows game to game. He has his positive attributes as well. Indeed he works hard going forwards. Though he is over greedy.

True bit it fits perfectly with what he shows game to game. He has his positive attributes as well. Indeed he works hard going forwards. Though he is over greedy.

As many as he can score against C1888c, I'll take them. My God, that almost sounds like Boyd-esque propaganda.