Will We Get Promotion?

It goes without saying that Sunday is huge now. Both the players and manager have to show the right reaction to last nights result. Another slip up could go a long way to undoing the improvement shown before last nights disappointment. I think we will still get promoted.

I think we'll get promoted.

We're not great but we should be able to do what needs to be done over two legs in the playoffs.

The idea that we could fail is really quite horrific. Another year away from the top will weaken the brand even more, and we just can't afford that.

A wee reminder: as it stands we might snatch second spot. Getting that means that we will play the play-off winners between the 3rd and 4th placed team (Hibs, QotS, or Falkirk). Once we have done that, it would be the "real" play off against No.11 from the Premiership. So we will see at least 4 play off games, possibly 6, should we win them all.

We will finish 2nd simply because Hibs will drop more points than us from now until game 36.

Our most difficult fixtures will be the play-off games with QOS as they will see off Hibs, but I think over 2 games we will beat them on aggregate.

Second bottom of the Premiership are cannon fodder for any of the top 4 in the Championship, so yes I can see us getting promotion this season.

I think right now the answer to the question starts at Ibrox on Sunday because we need those three points.

If we win on Sunday, then I think we'll all be a little more confident, but only a little.

We will finish 2nd simply because Hibs will drop more points than us from now until game 36.

Our most difficult fixtures will be the play-off games with QOS as they will see off Hibs, but I think over 2 games we will beat them on aggregate.

Second bottom of the Premiership are cannon fodder for any of the top 4 in the Championship, so yes I can see us getting promotion this season.

But only if McCall understands he got his team selection & tactics wrong on Wednesday night against QOS and doesn't repeat those mistakes.

Rangers are still conceding too many goals & not scoring enough.The right team selection & tactics would go a long way to rectifying that. For example, Darren McGregor looks to me our best defender this season. Is it best to play him out at RB to accommodate McCulloch in the team or put him right in the central heart of the defence? Is it really that difficult?

Edited by RANGERRAB

But only if McCall understands he got his team selection & tactics wrong on Wednesday night against QOS and doesn't repeat those mistakes.

Rangers are still conceding too many goals & not scoring enough.The right team selection & tactics would go a long way to rectifying that. For example, Darren McGregor looks to me our best defender this season. Is it best to play him out at RB to accommodate McCulloch in the team or put him right in the central heart of the defence? Is it really that difficult?

Why do you suppose he is playing McGregor at right back?

One thing I'll bet he understands is that we weren't playing on Wednesday night! :D