Absolutely essential we get the right manager in for next season

Steve McLaren's going to Newcastle. Warburton would be an obvious choice to replace him at Derby.

Seems like there is going to be a manager merry go round, Moyes linked with West Ham with Allardyce going to Sunderland. Meaning Advocaat being available, id take him back if he would come.

Mark warburton and sir Davie weir have guided Brentford into the playoffs , it's a no brainer for me , their style of play and fitness levels have been brilliant , and they work on a smaller budget than we presently do.

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/documents/bfc-group-final-accounts-2014277-2362022.pdf

I see where you are coming from. I'll admit I haven't seen them, apart from once or twice, but they still don't really excite me. There is history of League One sides doing really well on their return to Championship, but fall away afterwards. If they could have done it a few years in a row, then maybe -- obviously their leaving so that's not going to happen.

Seems like there is going to be a manager merry go round, Moyes linked with West Ham with Allardyce going to Sunderland. Meaning Advocaat being available, id take him back if he would come.

He could finish the job he started 15 years ago as DoF!

I see where you are coming from. I'll admit I haven't seen them, apart from once or twice, but they still don't really excite me. There is history of League One sides doing really well on their return to Championship, but fall away afterwards. If they could have done it a few years in a row, then maybe -- obviously their leaving so that's not going to happen.

Sure enough. Yet, these people work with their squads at hand and against the opposition in their respective leagues. Who can tell how they'll fare with our squad (or one they assemble) and the Scottish leagues?

What about Stuart pearce as coach? he has had reasonable success with the England under 21s and commands a lot of respect in England and i don't think he will suffer lazy players with bad attitudes to easily.

Advocaat and Van Lingen were at Ibrox tonight. Rumour is they were taking in the u20s game.

Advocaat and Van Lingen were at Ibrox tonight. Rumour is they were taking in the u20s game.

Advocaat won't work with no money. He only goes where the money flows.

Advocaat across his career has worked with top internationalists. First time round he was spending £4-5m + per player, with them earning £30k per week, now we will have buttons. He really does not seem a viable option. He could do much better (indeed he already has a much better job) and he doesn't seem a good fit for our situation.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

What about Stuart pearce as coach? he has had reasonable success with the England under 21s and commands a lot of respect in England and i don't think he will suffer lazy players with bad attitudes to easily.

Not for me. Done pretty miserably at club level and is as arrogant as they come.