We should be OK on the the 3 years accounts but if not the SFA can apply for dispensation on our behalf! There is a deadline, I forget the exact details but have posted the info before.

This has been discussed at length when some thought we might qualify by winning the Cup whilst in the lower leagues and before 3 years accounts would have been available.

I'm already looking at hotels in Kazakhstan :D

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Yeah it'll be fine. When I play football manager, I always win the Scottish cup (this season). I then get told I will not be allowed into Europe because of the accounts rule. however the season after (when I win the treble of course). I am allowed into Europe :) So there you have it! if football manger says you can then you can :D

Yeah it'll be fine. When I play football manager, I always win the Scottish cup (this season). I then get told I will not be allowed into Europe because of the accounts rule. however the season after (when I win the treble of course). I am allowed into Europe :) So there you have it! if football manger says you can then you can :D

So you don't ask the SFA to submit an application for special dispensation to UEFA?

Don't think so

I think we had to wait for 3 years and deliver 3 years of audited accounts after becoming a Newco but that's it as far as I'm aware.

By the end of next season we'll have satisfied all the newco criteria to allow the club to play in Europe.

We'll have had three years audited accounts by then which is what's required.

However if God forbid) we're still in the Championship next season our only route to Europe will be the SC

Edited by RANGERRAB