Play-off dates announced

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/academy-news/item/9157-club-statement

THE Board of Rangers International Football Club has today informed the SPFL of their intention that Rangers season ticket holders will not be charged to attend the play off matches at Ibrox.

These games are to be played between May 9 and May 31 and the Club believes supporters who bought tickets for the entire season should not be asked to pay more.

It is fundamentally wrong to ask supporters to pay for season tickets and then, at the end of the campaign, expect them to pay again to watch what will now be the most important matches of that same season.

The Club wishes to express its gratitude to all of those who bought tickets and also point out that a sensible pricing policy for play-off tickets, other than season tickets, will be announced soon so that as many Rangers fans as possible can be at Ibrox to help drive their team towards the Premiership.

We have gone through the correct channels and it should also be made clear that Rangers will comply fully with Rule C26 and pay a levy of 50% of the other ticket prices. Rangers recognises fully the SPFL’s desire to help their member clubs but as well as having a responsibility to the game in general Rangers has to be mindful of their own fans at all times.

Even so, it should be noted that Rangers is not the first Club to allow season ticket holders into the play offs free of additional charge. The SPFL Board gave Hibernian permission to allow their season ticket holders free entry into their play-off match last season therefore setting a precedent.

Good move by rangers.

Frankly I think we need games to get it right.

Plus motherwell have 3 or 4 more league games than us to play.

Regards your first point, I'm not so sure. The only consistency we have is that we are inconsistent. So I don't think games make that much of a difference to our performances. We are hit and miss anyway.

Regards your 2nd point - very valid. I missed that :D

Regards your first point, I'm not so sure. The only consistency we have is that we are inconsistent. So I don't think games make that much of a difference to our performances. We are hit and miss anyway.

Regards your 2nd point - very valid. I missed that :D

I think we still don't know our best team and which players we can trust. Games may give us a chance to work that out before its to late.

The kick-off times are all over the place:

Sat 09 Queen of the South - 17:30

Sun 17 Queen of the South - 15:30

Wed 20 3rd/4th v 2nd - 19:45

Sat 23 2nd v 3rd/4th - 12:00

Thu 28 2nd/3rd/4th v Prem 11 - 19:45

Sun 31 Prem 11 v 2nd/3rd/4th - 15:00

Edited by Rousseau

I'm quite looking forward to the play-offs.

I have no doubt that we have the capability to get thought this, although I fully understand that we could still blow the opportunity.

Until the manager brought McCulloch on today, we were doing quite well.

The manager should make a point of leaving McCulloch out of the squad for these games.Getting it wrong is bad enough but getting it wrong when a player unsuited to being there is included is inexcusable.

I'm quite looking forward to the play-offs.

I have no doubt that we have the capability to get thought this, although I fully understand that we could still blow the opportunity.

Until the manager brought McCulloch on today, we were doing quite well.

The manager should make a point of leaving McCulloch out of the squad for these games.Getting it wrong is bad enough but getting it wrong when a player unsuited to being there is included is inexcusable.

Glad that you are looking forward to the play-offs Hildy. I wish I had your optimistic spirit. In contrast, I am just looking forward to a nightmare of a season, coming to an end.

Glad that you are looking forward to the play-offs Hildy. I wish I had your optimistic spirit. In contrast, I am just looking forward to a nightmare of a season, coming to an end.

It's been grim alright . . .

t89n34.jpg

But we can still get out of here.