How will you vote in the General Election?

I voted for the workers' party - Conservative

Some vote for a party that looks after one part of society where they will benefit. Others vote for one that tries to look after and be fair to everyone. It comes across that you don't care about children, students, pensioners, disabled, stay at home carers, or just the unfortunately unemployed.

But it does resonate with the "I'm all right, Jack" attitude of the Tories.

At a time when the party has never been more popular and almost 50% of the population look like they're going to vote SNP you manage to find the only SNP voter in Scotland to switch allegience . What's the chances.

I've had a number of discussions over the years with a family friend who has also been long-standing SNP - and Thistle!

His wife told me he bottled it at the referendum. He voted NO. I could hardly believe it. He's a clever fellow and it always surprised me that he embraced nationalism, the bottom rung of the political ladder.

I think he's Labour now so although he's moving towards enlightenment, he isn't there yet.

I'll be doing my bit to move him towards the Conservative Party. Having come this far . . .

It matters not who we vote for once in they will feather their own nest and family , useless the lot of them .

There's truth in those words Compo, large salaries, expense accounts, boards and lodgings whilst at respective parliaments. Who doesn't want that job, except most of us couldn't keep a straight face whilst bullshitting to the electorate. Still someone's got to do the dirty work,

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Some vote for a party that looks after one part of society where they will benefit. Others vote for one that tries to look after and be fair to everyone. It comes across that you don't care about children, students, pensioners, disabled, stay at home carers, or just the unfortunately unemployed.

It comes across that you're an unthinking anti-Tory zealot, with about as many original thoughts in your head as an unplugged robot.

You seem to know as much about Conservatives as you do about football.

It comes across that you're an unthinking anti-Tory zealot, with about as many original thoughts in your head as an unplugged robot.

You seem to know as much about Conservatives as you do about football.

it comes across that you are someone who has problems separating fact and fiction, what with your cast of characters who always come round to your way of seeing things, and who has to resort to insults because you can't keep up with the debate.

it comes across that you are someone who has problems separating fact and fiction, what with your cast of characters who always come round to your way of seeing things, and who has to resort to insults because you can't keep up with the debate.

I think his post deserved a response.

Don't you?

It got what it deserved.

People tend to take the high moral ground when they encounter Conservatives. His post was classic anti-Tory rhetoric.

I have to admit I'm getting guilty of doing the same thing. Nationalism is the political sewer. From there you can only look up.

I'm not wholly convinced of that. I think there is an element of "which party benefits me the most" to everyone.

I think his post deserved a response.

Don't you?

It got what it deserved.

People tend to take the high moral ground when they encounter Conservatives. His post was classic anti-Tory rhetoric.

I have to admit I'm getting guilty of doing the same thing. Nationalism is the political sewer. From there you can only look up.

I replied to what you said and how it came across. It deserved a response. It got what it deserved.

If you have more in you than that, then you definitely have not shown it. All I did was show the dangers of spouting meaningless rhetoric. You proudly misquote the Tory party line with no explanation and and call me an unplugged robot... classic.

Show you have an original thought by debating in a civil manner.

Well that's the danger with tactical voting. Having said that it could very well turn out to be the case in this election that if you vote SNP you get the Tories.

If Scotland voted as it did in 2010, we'd be seeing the back of Cameron without a doubt. As it is, it looks like he'll get first shot at forming a coalition.

You seem to have fallen for Jim Murphys lie. If the majority of MP's are anti Tory then they can be blocked, assuming of course that

Labour wish to keep them out. Could even be that Labour + SNP would have 326 seats or more between them, we will see.