How will you vote in the General Election?

absolute pish.

it would be suicide for Labour if they allowed a Tory Government in when, with the SNP votes, could implement most Labour policies. They'd be finished in the rest of the UK as well as Scotland.

The lib/dems will get their drawers off for anyone who'll give them token cabinet places and the salary and pension that goes with it, as well as a lucrative wee number in the Lords should the voters tell them to fuck off.

I repeat neither labour or the Tories will touch the SNP with a bargepole. The english electorate would never forgive them if they did.

Labour are damned if they do, damned if they don't. All, unfortunately, part of the Nationalist Rhetoric.

Labour have ruled out a formal coalition with SNP, but I can see them going down the C&S route. It'll have a massive impact though with their other UK voters.

I can see a Federalist future for the UK. I hope a party will champion it.

I repeat neither labour or the Tories will touch the SNP with a bargepole. The english electorate would never forgive them if they did.

Rab, The SDLP have taken the Labour whip in the House of Commons for years. The SDLP are a nationalist party who wish to break up the UK, I've never heard anyone in England complain about that. The Tory press might never forgive them but the electorate would judge it on how it worked or didn't work and how the Government did.

I think it's very unlikely anyone is going to invite the SNP into a formal coalition, I find it even less likely the SNP would agree to join one. The SNP can retain their 'independent' status and support policy by policy, Miliband or Cameron can try and look Prime Ministerial, everyone wins. It's politics guys, never confuse it with real life.

Labour are damned if they do, damned if they don't. All, unfortunately, part of the Nationalist Rhetoric.

Labour have ruled out a formal coalition with SNP, but I can see them going down the C&S route. It'll have a massive impact though with their other UK voters.

I can see a Federalist future for the UK. I hope a party will champion it.

Federalism has been the Libs policy for 100 years, although they seem to have forgotten about it!