Rangers set to sell-out Ibrox for play-off rematch with Queen of the South on Sunday

Yeah, I'd be surprised if the crowd wasn't pretty much a sell-out. I'm just gutted I can't go.

Get a grip Frankie, as Shankly said, football isn't a mater of life or death it's more important than that; and the Gersnet Dinner is even more important than the football. :nshappy:

Explain the facts of life to your good lady and daughter man. :D

Get a grip Frankie, as Shankly said, football isn't a mater of life or death it's more important than that; and the Gersnet Dinner is even more important than the football. :nshappy:

Explain the facts of life to your good lady and daughter man. :D

If you'd ever met my wife then you'd appreciate my difficult position.

ian1964 will defend me on that front.

If you'd ever met my wife then you'd appreciate my difficult position.

As I said bring her along then we can all have the pleasure :rolleyes:

I'll put you down for two anyway, just anti up the £21.50 and we will drink it if you don't show :cheers:

as of 9am today we had sold 39K - I think we are well on course for a sell out

It should be well over 40k by now because tickets seem to be selling pretty fast.

As I said bring her along then we can all have the pleasure :rolleyes:

I'll put you down for two anyway, just anti up the £21.50 and we will drink it if you don't show :cheers:

Haha - very, erm, generous...

I'm sure I'll be at the next one!

It should be well over 40k by now because tickets seem to be selling pretty fast.

I was trying to help a mate get three tickets earlier today for him and his sons and he was struggling to get through on the phone until this afternoon.

I was trying to help a mate get three tickets earlier today for him and his sons and he was struggling to get through on the phone until this afternoon.

Aye, I would think the ticket hotline will be busy all week.

Looked online there and it is looking good - even parts of the club deck limited.

I've been sitting in the East Enclosure for a lot of games this season and that's already almost sold out for this game apart from SE1.