Rangers set to sell-out Ibrox for play-off rematch with Queen of the South on Sunday

The TO will start selling tickets to ST holders immediately after the match on Sunday (if we get through) I believe with a deadline sometime on Monday and those who are registered for non ST home games will have their cards auto activated; followed by general sale. Don't take this as gospel till it's confirmed.

I have been told that they hope to be able to provide everyone on the "away games list" with a ticket for Easter Rd but that obviously depends on the allocation and it seems unlikely there will be a public sale.

Just 8000 tickets left apparently - including 2000 restricted view seats.

I didn't think there was as many as 2000 restricted view seats. The ones in Main Rear sections MRA-D & MRQ-T add up to less than 850 in total and then you've just got the ones in the Enclosures which add up to less than 300 in total, so there should be less than 1150 unless the Club's stadium plan is wrong.

I know a surprising number of season book holders not going.

We've been getting averages of 3k to 4k ST holders not turning up even since the new board came in and the new management team were brought in.