had a quick look a the pentagon one and, if you're really interested and want to start another thread, I can take it apart piece by piece if you want. It's really utter rubbish from start to finish and shows a complete ignorance of aerodynamics, thermodynamics, physics, building engineering, aircraft engineering, and just about every other branch of science. As I say, if you're interested in the subject, I'll go through it, otherwise I'll just say, trust me o this; it's mince.

Start another thread RPB, I would be interested - I assume that is your area of expertise ?

Jail terms are a joke in the UK WHEN YOU SEE A PERVERT GETTING A FEW YEARS FOR RAPING A 91 YEAR OLD LADY , HE SHOULD NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY .

You think Britain is bad it is even worse in Holland believe me. A guy here who misused a young girl between 10=14 was not sent to jail because he would lose his council house if he was sent to prison.

P.s I now live in Germany but still feel I'm in Holland.:)

Edited by pete

• 1 month later...

Gersnet isn't the same without Gribz and his 'mainstream media are all liars' comments.

So you think the mainstream media all over the world is corrupt so why do you believe what you do? Who's to say your references and outlets aren't lying too? I find it ironic that you're quick to ridicule people who believe what the mainstream media say yet get all defensive when people question your views.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/boston-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-sentenced-5943189

Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sentenced to die tonight by lethal injection

19:51, 24 June 2015

By Sam Webb

THE 21-year-old told the Federal Court in Boston, where he is expected to be given the death sentence tonight, that he was sorry for his crime.

BOSTON Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been sentenced to death for his despicable and cowardly crime.

The 21-year-old was sentenced to death by lethal injection by U.S. District Judge George O'Toole.

Judge O'Toole said: "Whenever your name is mentioned what will be remembered is the evil you have done.

"What will be remembered is that you murdered and maimed innocent people, you did it intentionally."

He then asked Tsarnaev to stand.

His next words were:"I sentence you to death by execution."

Richplanet.net

Dr. Judy Good "where did the towers go"

serious questions about 9/11

We know where the towers went.

All 3 collapsed at near freefall speed through the path of greatest resistance, reaching the ground in much the same time as a bowling ball would if you dropped it from the top of the building.

Tch. Physics, eh? It's just so bloody unpredictable. For centuries they tell you one thing, then out of the blue, the laws of nature change 180 degrees.

And they tell you that stuff like time travel isn't possible either, but, how else could the BBC broadcast that tower 7 had collapsed when in fact we could see Tower 7 standing tall as you like over the reporter's right shoulder. Obviously they'd travelled forward in time to witness the collapse then travelled backward in time to broadcast that the tower had collapsed - despite the fact that it was still standing. There. Over there, dear. To your right. Look behind you. The big 47 storey building? That's the one.

Mind you, the suspension of these laws of nature was only for that one day. So, that's good.

You might want to be wary of the goofier side of this - there are a lot of nutters and people spreading disinformation; but have a look at some sites like http://www1.ae911truth.org/ where Architects and Engineers debunk the official conspiracy story or Airline pilots at http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/.

Edited by The Real PapaBear

We know where the towers went.

All 3 collapsed at near freefall speed through the path of greatest resistance, reaching the ground in much the same time as a bowling ball would if you dropped it from the top of the building.

Tch. Physics, eh? It's just so bloody unpredictable. For centuries they tell you one thing, then out of the blue, the laws of nature change 180 degrees.

And they tell you that stuff like time travel isn't possible either, but, how else could the BBC broadcast that tower 7 had collapsed when in fact we could see Tower 7 standing tall as you like over the reporter's right shoulder. Obviously they'd travelled forward in time to witness the collapse then travelled backward in time to broadcast that the tower had collapsed - despite the fact that it was still standing. There. Over there, dear. To your right. Look behind you. The big 47 storey building? That's the one.

Mind you, the suspension of these laws of nature was only for that one day. So, that's good.

You might want to be wary of the goofier side of this - there are a lot of nutters and people spreading disinformation; but have a look at some sites like http://www1.ae911truth.org/ where Architects and Engineers debunk the official conspiracy story or Airline pilots at http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/.

That pilots for truth link is very, very interesting. Thanks RPB.