Tomorrow's Daily Mail - Rangers show interest in Warburton and Weir

it would be extremely remiss of us not to be interested in the likes of Warburton.

Even if McCall gets us promoted he's not the long term solution.

Would also hope we're looking at replacement players whether the current ones get us up or not

it would be extremely remiss of us not to be interested in the likes of Warburton.

I totally agree. The timing is the issue.

How is he supposed to motivate himself never mind the team knowing he is for the high jump.

I totally agree. The timing is the issue.

How is he supposed to motivate himself never mind the team knowing he is for the high jump.

The timing of the leak is more the media's doing, you can't really stop these things coming out these days.

I'm sure Stuart is motivated enough to help progress his managerial career even if it lies elsewhere.

This kind of story was bound to happen it will only escalate as the days go on, whether we go through or not.

Rangers are the biggest story in Scotland for the papers.

Dave King said a few weeks/months ago, Rangers don't need a conventional Manager [McCall ?], hopefully they are still of the same mind.

Yes, FS, but it would also be extremely remiss of a number of other clubs not to be interested in Warburton, too. I suspect - strongly - that more than one club in England has already sounded him out and that this is where he will be next season.

I feel McCall should get more time, yes he will make errors like he did against Hearts..but the best managers in the world make errors from time to time.....i feel Stuart has got us playing a wee bit bit better considering we have the worst squad in living memory....his tactics are a lot better that Ally's