Rangers-V-Hiberniam

The truth is he told Kenny he couldn't care less if we went up.

It would be interesting to see or hear some substantiation of this gunslinger because if Black actually said that or anything even closely resembling it he should've been told to pick up his gear from his locker, leave Murray Park and not come back.

Edited by Zappa

It would be interesting to see or here some substantiation of this gunslinger because if Black actually said that or anything even closely resembling it he should've been told to pick up his gear from his locker, leave Murray Park and not come back.

I don't have tapes or anything but I know people who know Kenny well. I don't think he was the only one either.

I don't think it's a coincidence 2 managers have now totally disregarded him. Though he did get a cameo under mccall against hearts.

I don't think db's injury then form of murdoch would explain it either.

I don't have tapes or anything but I know people who know Kenny well. I don't think he was the only one either.

I don't think it's a coincidence 2 managers have now totally disregarded him. Though he did get a cameo under mccall against hearts.

I don't doubt that you know folk who know Kenny GS, but 2nd or 3rd hand info/rumours are never rock solid by any means, so they normally need to drop into the 'unsubstantiated' category.

It would be easy to start speculating about other players too, but the truth is that several players have been left out and no doubt for a whole variety of reasons.

I think McColl picks players who are up for it

He keeps starting Kenny Miller when he's mostly been dire and keeps him on the pitch for 80 to 90 minutes and more when he's clearly knackered and lost the plot.

Brilliant match preview Gribz! It's good to see you doing one again after so long mate! :fish:

Haha...I actually did think of typing one up but didn't want to tread on someone elses toes. But I fancied getting the match debate going......