Dave King press conference at 2pm

The "Three Bears" have provided another £1.5m for working capital at Rangers. Dave King expected to also put money in in coming days.
i take it with his comments on Rangers TV about 50% of what the other shareholders put in, that means he will be putting in £1.5m? Is that a fair expectation?

I really hope that Walter Smith is kept at arm's length by the board. We should not be seeking his advice about who the next manager of Rangers will be.

This is the man who trained up Ally for the role and still doesn't seem to grasp that his apprentice was abysmal in the job, but we also need a manager who will have the team playing a style of football that is worth paying good money to see.

I still think McCall will get the gig if we go up, but if there is an opening, the board should endeavour to seek out new faces who will rejuvenate the whole playing side.

The "Three Bears" have provided another £1.5m for working capital at Rangers. Dave King expected to also put money in in coming days.

Richard Wilson corrected that tonight. The other £1.5 million has come from King

no it was 3 bears friend.king couldn't have since he was barred by the sfa on an ego trip. Comprenda?

Richard Wilson said there had been a misinterpretation of what had been said today. He said the further £1.5 million had come from King. Maybe it was yesterday or today the money had come in. ?