25 players who stole a wage from Rangers

Quite a few names on that list is players who were playing well but plagued by injury, Rozental and Nerlinger stand out to me, definitely other worthy candidates who werent didnt have the injury excuse, were just plain shite.

I loved Sebo to be honest. His work rate was good and he always gave 100%. Just a pity he wasn't a very good footballer.:D

I don't think I can remember a player who was taken into the hearts of the fans so much , everybody just wanted him to score more for himself than the team.

I fail to see how players trying their best can be accused of stealing a wage.

I also fail to see how players who come to the club fit and get injured while carrying out their contract can be accused of stealing a wage.

Prodan may be only one on that list I'd accuse of "stealing". The rest just suffer from ageing fast, a lack of pace, a lack of ability and/or injuries obtained at the club.

Surprised at some of those and the omission of Flo. People went on about the pressure to justify his fee but for us he wasn't worth even a tenth of it. It was strange to see him come on for the MK Dons in a game a few years ago and it seems he stole a wage from them also - didn't get into the game at all and missed the viatal penalty in a shoot out that blew their promotion.

Where to start? You could probably have 25 of Eck's signings alone. I would definitely from the last 10 years or so add Gavin Rae, Fetai, Mladenovic, Djordjic, Fanfan, Nieto, Maniero, Ashikodi, Letizi, Sebo, Gow, McCulloch (first name on my list), Faye, Lafferty, Edu, Foster, Kerkar, Healy, Cribari, Faure, Argyriou, Stella, Templeton, Daly, Peralta, Smith, Moshni, Law, Boyd, Miller, Mbabu, Streete, Ferguson and Bigirimana.

PS - Nerlinger still scored some goals and setup Arveladze's goal v Copenhagen to get us in the CL. He just had bad injuries, there's a lot worse than him.

Surprised at some of those and the omission of Flo. People went on about the pressure to justify his fee but for us he wasn't worth even a tenth of it. It was strange to see him come on for the MK Dons in a game a few years ago and it seems he stole a wage from them also - didn't get into the game at all and missed the viatal penalty in a shoot out that blew their promotion.

Flo's goal ratio wasn't that bad. For the fee it was but if he cost a quarter of the fee it wouldn't have been a bad deal. We also recouped almost £7m for him.