We are better than that - McCall

Can we also have a happy pill for SBS smiley. The guy is utterly depressing and does nothing but continuously bash the team. What joy does he get out of supporting RFC?

A "get real" smiley should also be considered IMHO. Some folk are just living in cloud cuckoo land in terms of what/where Rangers are now in Scottish/UK/European football.

Yes, like you. Your digs are getting tiresome, so either find specific points I have raised that are invalid or put me on ignore if you're not happy. What the hell does the last comment mean? I'm fully aware of where we are. Third in the second division and getting gubbed by Motherwell at home.

Interesting to note some of the recent comments I can find from you:

So true. Our defending is atrocious.

Just getting goal side when necessary seems to be a big problem.

Very basic stuff seems to be beyond us at times.

Our defence is huge worry. They had free/unmarked men at our back post when they broke down our right (their left). A decent cross and we'd be sunk.

Agreed.

He is the only player in that team with a modicum of imagination. His genuine skill is an obvious stand out when compared to the rest out there.

The rest just keep going through the same ineffectual motions.

Kenny Miller's best contribution has been a defensive header.

Negative situations bring negative reponses.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

If we fail to win promotion which looks likely, then we will not be attracting any "big name" players or managers. Hopefully our new board can find some manager/coach who can work on a budget, improve the young players we have and find some better players to bring in.

I would just rather we didn't appoint a manager who finished third in a two team league, lost in record consecutive old firm matches, went months without a win and lost to Viktoria Zizkov in the Champions League qualifiers.

If you want to get personal then given you championed Ally McCoist as a manger, perhaps you should sit this one out.

No, I won't sit this one out. The way I look at it is we have 90 mins. and possibly overtime and maybe penalties left in the season.

There is nothing you can possibly say or do at this point in time that will in any way have a bearing on the result. The way I see it is the best thing any Rangers' supporter can do at this point is turn up, at whatever place you can, and give the team your very best heartfelt support.

If we win I'll be all over you, and if we lose I'll put you on ignore.

NOTHING is going to change between now and tomorrow, except maybe the helicopter changes direction.

Come on the 'Gers.

I would just rather we didn't appoint a manager who finished third in a two team league, lost in record consecutive old firm matches, went months without a win and lost to Viktoria Zizkov in the Champions League qualifiers.

If you want to get personal then given you championed Ally McCoist as a manger, perhaps you should sit this one out.

Zizkov was in the UEFA Cup not Champions League.