I've resigned myself to the fact we're in the championship again next season and our only route into Europe next season will be via the SC.[/quotet

The fact that Rangers couldn't even win the Ramsden Cup does not fill me with over confidence.

I've resigned myself to the fact we're in the championship again next season and our only route into Europe next season will be via the SC.[/quotet

The fact that Rangers couldn't even win the Ramsden Cup does not fill me with over confidence.

Hopefully a few new faces will improve our team whatever league we're in

Once we got our goal on Thursday I certainly thought that could make all the difference. At 3-0 down I would have said it wouldn't happen. But if we go out and get a goal in the first half today then we are right in it.

Going to have to find a good link to the game later as Im travelling today (hint hint)....I stupidly should have travelled tomorrow during a public holiday.

I'll have a pint of what you're drinking.

Having said that I'm the guy who knocked back a seat in directors box on helicopter Sunday because I would need to go through by bus and train.

Last seasons play-off saw Hamilton lose at home in the 1st Leg 0-2 going away from home as total underdogs.

If Hamilton can do it then so can Rangers. Never thought I'd ever use Hamilton Accies as an example to set, but there you go.