This might work better in the long run

The new manager is obviously the most important factor and it needs to happen quickly, very quickly. but you're forgetting the third variable, in our recruitment strategy, who will come? Stand by what I said earlier some

of these players will be extended either through panic or fear and the squad will not be massively different from this year. I hope to god I'm wrong, I just can't see how we are going to do it.

that may very well be a factor in who the new manager is.

The new manager is obviously the most important factor and it needs to happen quickly, very quickly. but you're forgetting the third variable, in our recruitment strategy, who will come? Stand by what I said earlier some

of these players will be extended either through panic or fear and the squad will not be massively different from this year. I hope to god I'm wrong, I just can't see how we are going to do it.

personally think 3 maybe 4 will get new contracts.

hope not but think it will happn

personally think 3 maybe 4 will get new contracts.

hope not but think it will happn

The following lot are still under contract and on wages no-one else would pay for them:

Aird to 2018

Crawford, Wallace and Bell to 2017

Zaliukas, Law ,Templeton ,Gallacher, Clark and Shiels all another one

Bell is a liability but he is also our only keeper contacted beyond June.

Paying that lot off would cost money we need for recruitment -even if there are one or two you'd like to keep, it's still a large number of failures hanging around with bad attitudes.

yeah if you want another year in the championship

not my choice im afraid . if it was i would drop the lot bar mcgregor..

Cant see the club signing 11 new players that will be of a better calibre of those leaving. Most will most likely be freebies again.

keep hoping king will produce a £5m transfer kitty but doubt it very much.

Nobody coming up on freebies who will play in the scottish championship with be worth the jersey.

The following lot are still under contract and on wages no-one else would pay for them:

Aird to 2018

Paying that lot off would cost money we need for recruitment -even if there are one or two you'd like to keep, it's still a large number of failures hanging around with bad attitudes.

add miller on his 1 year extension

Cant see the club signing 11 new players that will be of a better calibre of those leaving. Most will most likely be freebies again.

Nobody coming up on freebies who will play in the scottish championship with be worth the jersey.

It's hard to see a way out of it. Lower league English manager with a team of youngsters wishing to follow him, perhaps....risky though but then everything is risky, we are up shit creek without a paddle, again

Edited by SteveC

Aird to 2018

Is kelly out of contract?

Younger players like galacher, hardie etc could all play more of a part under better management IMO.

oh i can very easily

the calibre of player leaving is atrocious.

It's hard to see a way out of it. Lower league English manager with a team of youngsters wishing to follow him, perhaps....risky though but then everything is risky, we are up shit creek without a paddle, again

got to go european with the manager for me. Maybe dutch with a knowledge of lower leagues in holland, germany etc Offer £5k a week and hope it brings in a few players we can enjoy watching