This might work better in the long run

whats the mold for you manager wise?

We need to start an interview process right away if it's been decided we're not having a DoF.

Invite applications immediately and see who applies.Someone like Mark Warburton & Davie Weir appeals to me but we need to keep an open mind

I just couldn't believe how bad we were today , we have to hold our hands up and admit there are big problems on and off the park , a crap team is one thing but do we have the money to help a new manager buy some decent players if the fat man demands his money back the club will be well short of financing.

I just couldn't believe how bad we were today , we have to hold our hands up and admit there are big problems on and off the park , a crap team is one thing but do we have the money to help a new manager buy some decent players if the fat man demands his money back the club will be well short of financing.

It would probably require some interesting small print in the loan deal that would enable SD to get their money back ahead of plan.

Generally, I would assume that the 3Bears and King can stump up some money to keep us going for quite a while. Then there is Kennedy and perhaps even Sarver as long shots. That totally aside, King and Co. need to convince the support that change is at hand. Real change. And that all money is flowing into the club. That might get the ST sales up, who are AFAIK the real finance force behind our club. And you would hope that they have plans for either another share issue or some bond or membership scheme as well. Perhaps not these next few months, but in the not too distant future. Next week will be rather interesting indeed.

Had we scraped past Motherwell, we would likely have kept the same manager. Much of the same players would likely have been kept too. Not much would have changed. It would have been more of the same. We would have gone up to the SPL, struggled massively, and found ourselves in a year or 2 discussing who should be the next manager, having watched awful football on a weekly basis. The SPL isn't something to fear but as can be seen today, it would be with poor management and players.

I think a 6-1 defeat to Motherwell shows there is absolutely no doubt that the club needs completely gutted. We need new management with progressive ideas, new coaching methods, a new squad - everything must change. This is something that has always needed to happen but since Dick Advocaat left we have had very little progressive ideas at the club.

While playing in the Championship next season is a morbid thought, at least the board can be under no illusion as to the scale of the task at hand, and that an overhaul must happen this summer.

Total nonsense. Why add the hurdle of getting out the Championship?? As this year has proven there are no guarantees.

Financially it's a disaster. More empty seats will result and therefore less revenue.

Also how are we going to attract the quality of player or manager we need to the Scottish second tier.

Not going up has set us back no end.

Although you do seem to revel in our inadequacies so at least one person will be very happy.

Total nonsense. Why add the hurdle of getting out the Championship?? As this year has proven there are no guarantees.

Financially it's a disaster. More empty seats will result and therefore less revenue.

Also how are we going to attract the quality of player or manager we need to the Scottish second tier.

Not going up has set us back no end.

Although you do seem to revel in our inadequacies so at least one person will be very happy.

I see you ignored my last reply in the other topic and just came steaming in with another moronic comment. Your last topic worked out well by the way.

With regard to my OP, I think my reasons are clearly outlined.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Had we scraped past Motherwell, we would likely have kept the same manager. Much of the same players would likely have been kept too. Not much would have changed. It would have been more of the same. We would have gone up to the SPL, struggled massively, and found ourselves in a year or 2 discussing who should be the next manager, having watched awful football on a weekly basis. The SPL isn't something to fear but as can be seen today, it would be with poor management and players.

I think a 6-1 defeat to Motherwell shows there is absolutely no doubt that the club needs completely gutted. We need new management with progressive ideas, new coaching methods, a new squad - everything must change. This is something that has always needed to happen but since Dick Advocaat left we have had very little progressive ideas at the club.

While playing in the Championship next season is a morbid thought, at least the board can be under no illusion as to the scale of the task at hand, and that an overhaul must happen this summer.

A total rebuild was inevitable irrespective of today.

Board need to act fast and with purpose.

They must communicate everything clearly to the fans, warts and all and have the balls to tell us even what we don't want to hear.

It's not going to be pretty.

Thanks Ally you c*&t!

So where are we going to find replacements of a high enough standard who are affordable and willing to come? I highly doubt all 13 will be released, I hope they are but I doubt it. We are in a terrible situation where in we either have to extend some of them or risk letting them go and not being able to find replacements.

Keeping them's a greater risk than letting them go!