This might work better in the long run

depending on manager and if king puts up money i can see foster,smith, miller and maybe one more staying. Can also see that followed by me....:brick:

There's little anyone other than a magician can do for them.

Forster my have a slim chance of getting another year but there is absolutely zero point in resigning Steven "made of glass" Smith and as for Miller he built his whole career on having a bit of pace and it's abundantly clear to the world that has gone and isn't coming back.

I had forgotten about Bert van Marwijk. he would be a fantastic choice to set the whole system in motion. I have no idea if he would be interested but it would be a great choice.

time is of the essence. need to announce manager soon, very soon. well before st renewal.

But at the same time get the right person, which wouldn't be easy given a lot of time far less a little

Edited by SteveC

I had forgotten about Bert van Marwijk. he would be a fantastic choice to set the whole system in motion. I have no idea if he would be interested but it would be a great choice.

I think it's safe to say someone just managing in the Bundesliga and in a world cup final a few years ago won't be coming to the second division of Scottish football ;).