Can't Beleive papers today

We know Moshni shouldn't have retaliated but he did and will get punished, I have saw worse than that in my 55 years going to football......If we had invaded pitch there would have been a call for us to be punished,I can't see this in the papers today re Well fans invasion?..Why is Erwin not being vilified ? If he doesn't push Moshni violently nothing would have happened,why are they no calls for Well to be punished for the flares?,why did a daft fan try to hit the ball with a flag when players are in the vicinity?....No action taken!!.. he should have bee evicted from the stadium,I have saw Rangers fans threw out of stadiums for less...........We are back to lets all kick Rangers

Edited by torrygillick
spelling

The way these journalists word it is just enough to get away with it not being a sleight on Rangers, saying he was 'at the centre' of ugly scenes.

The victim is often 'at the centre' of ugly scenes, its called getting jumped.

Not saying he is innocent, he absolutely should not have reacted in such a manner and im hoping that next seasons crop of players are a bit smarter in football and conduct terms, but the board should strike whilst the iron is hot and ensure blame is not solely landed on our doorstep.

We know Moshni shouldn't have retaliated but he did and will get punished, I have saw worse than that in my 55 years going to football......If we had invaded pitch there would have been a call for us to be punished,I can't see this in the papers today re Well fans invasion?..Why is Erwin not being vilified ? If he doesn't push Moshni violently nothing would have happened,why are they no calls for Well to be punished for the flares?,why did a daft fan try to hit the ball with a flag when players are in the vicinity?....No action taken!!.. he should have bee evicted from the stadium,I have saw Rangers fans threw out of stadiums for less...........We are back to lets all kick Rangers

This is why the club should come out with a hard statement

The way these journalists word it is just enough to get away with it not being a sleight on Rangers, saying he was 'at the centre' of ugly scenes.

The victim is often 'at the centre' of ugly scenes, its called getting jumped.

Not saying he is innocent, he absolutely should not have reacted in such a manner and im hoping that next seasons crop of players are a bit smarter in football and conduct terms, but the board should strike whilst the iron is hot and ensure blame is not solely landed on our doorstep.

Rangers should hammer Moshni as much as they can,that will be him dealt with,then they should come out and slaughter Motherwell and their scummy fans

Mohsni did them hacks a great favour, of course. Summer is nigh and what better than go hysterical about the emotional reaction, forgetting the culprit, ignoring the taunts of the Well support all game long and after. Not unexpected. The club should come out with a strong statement about Mohsni, but also about what unfolded at Fir Park. And we should finally start to act on journos twisting the truth or telling straight faced lies.

Your stage, Mr. Chairman.

And then you look at Eurosport and their Headline

Watch fan appear to strike Rangers' Lee McCulloch in the face with a flag

A Motherwell supporter appeared to hit the Rangers captain in the face - with his flag.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/watch-fan-appear-to-strike-rangers--lee-mcculloch-in-the-face-with-a-flag-071900483.html

Does anyone know how long a warranty lasts on a Samsung TV?

I got one about a year ago and it was working fine until yesterday, when it looked like there were hundreds of Motherwell fans on the pitch. There's no mention of any such thing in today's press, so I reckon the horizontal hold must be broken on my TV and I'm wondering if that's still covered by the warranty.

Does anyone know how long a warranty lasts on a Samsung TV?

I got one about a year ago and it was working fine until yesterday, when it looked like there were hundreds of Motherwell fans on the pitch. There's no mention of any such thing in today's press, so I reckon the horizontal hold must be broken on my TV and I'm wondering if that's still covered by the warranty.

Similarly, my Samsung TV showed Sportscene's highlights last evening, and there appears to be a problem with the volume. Whilst showing the taunting 'Well fans immediately in front of the Rangers supporters occupied stand, the BBC Scotland commentator, Liam McLeod was screaming, "shameful, shameful, their three year journey will last at least another season". Surely, Liam was not referring to the non-reacting Rangers supporters?

One does not want to visit the sins of Liam's brother upon Liam, but this is really shameful. A decade-dozen years past, whilst his brother was attending Aberdeen University, he made the newspapers for having lots of vile, disgusting references to the Ibrox Disaster, on his various social media sites. "Shameful, shameful", I'm sure you'll agree, Liam?

I can't believe the spelling in this thread's title has not been corrected!

The papers are focusing on one particular aspect, which in itself was wrong, but there were several more incidents that were equally wrong. C'mon! I'd like to see Rangers come out with a statement condemning Mohsni, for what he did was unnecessary and over-the-top if somewhat understandable, and the actions of the Motherwell players and fans, for they were equally unnecessary and disgusting.