Like Bluedell said, wait to see what sort of statement Motherwell come out with. If Rangers come out slagging off their players and whatnot, we'll probably have the book thrown at us. Im sure the Motherwell players will just get a slap on the wrist and there will be no mention of their fans being fairly agressive.

Not sure I understand.

Would you like them to condone not reacting to provocation while not condemning someone for reacting to provocation?

In the real world people react to provacation, just ask Zidane.

In the real world people react to provacation, just ask Zidane.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring Zidane into it. Mohsni and ZZ in the same discussion, I've heard it all now. :D

It's debatable who provoked who. If I'd genuinely wished someone good luck and they told me to f**k off, I'd say that's where the provocation started.

Now, I've no way of knowing whether that's the way it happened in reality, but I understand that's what Erwin said and to be honest, given Moshni's record of impetuosity and stupidity, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was true.

Well done to McCulloch and the Gers fans for keeping their heads when all around were losing theirs though.

Provocation is what it is irrespective of station.

You don't see the difference between verbal taunting and provocation by a physical attack? So you think the Rangers fans would not have reacted had the Motherwell fans come up and shoved them?

You don't see the difference between verbal taunting and provocation by a physical attack? So you think the Rangers fans would not have reacted had the Motherwell fans come up and shoved them?

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Where I come from push someone you can expect consequences.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring Zidane into it. Mohsni and ZZ in the same discussion, I've heard it all now. :D

Why is that so bad ? It isn't as if people are comparing their footballing talents.....