New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

I would be absolutely staggered, and very happy, if Warburton's our next manager. He won't have been short of attractive job offers. I suppose the level of expectation and media coverage will be something he's not had to deal with but, in football terms, his reputation is pretty impeccable and, with his focus on player development, he fits the bill pretty perfectly. Still not convinced he'll come: more money and an easier life in the English championship.

If Steve McLaren doesn't go to Newcastle then we should have a punt on him.

Disagree Gribz McClaren is far too conservative. we would end up with more boring football.

It wasn't long before McInnes was linked, another ex player. He has done well for Aberdeen but another who didn't do great down south at Bristol City and Id say we should be aiming for better.

Id probably take him over McCall but still isn't in my top 5 choices.

I think we will go the Hearts route a coach and a director of football....I would give McCall a chance (tin hat on).......that was not his team given his chance I think he could build a good team.....then again most of the fans don't want him