New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

There was only one man who I wanted as manager when all the names were being banded about.

Stu McCall.

Now that I've heard Cathro has quit Valencia, I'm hoping it's because he's coming here

You must have been right behind old Stu then. Glad I wasn't in the trenches with you.

Explain why?

They re pretty much debt free and able to live within their means. A settled board/owner a good youth setup and scouting system and comfortably second best in scotland. Aye yer right what a fucking disaster that is. Oh how they would wish to be in our shoes..I would settle for that right now as a base to kick on

They re pretty much debt free and able to live within their means. A settled board/owner a good youth setup and scouting system and comfortably second best in scotland. Aye yer right what a fucking disaster that is. Oh how they would wish to be in our shoes..I would settle for that right now as a base to kick on
did they pay off the £14m they owed Aberdeen asset management?

did they pay off the £14m they owed Aberdeen asset management?

A couple in aberdeen gifted a huge undisclosed amount to the club back in November and effectively wiped out their debt. So yes they have and unfortunately they have prospered without us with bigger crowds as well. Hard one to take...