New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

The first question he has already been asked was ''why pick Rangers?'',answer''because Rangers are a fantastic club'':)

good start then !

I'm sure Weir will have briefed him on the level (very poor) of 'journalism' in Scotland.

This guy is no fool and the mhedia will hopefully be in for a bit of a shock to their system.

The key thing here is we give him time. We have a real opportunity with this guy and it could be one of our last.

I hope we don't expect him to be all conquering in his first season.

Lifting the Ramsden's Cup will suffice.

As long as we can see improvement/progress in areas such as fitness, attitude, footballing intelligence, use of younger players, team cohesion, professionalism, pace and technique I will be happy.

And I am confident this will all be delivered by the new manager.

Hope the young players at the club realise just how big an opportunity this is for them. The likes of Murdoch, Hardie and Walsh must grab this opportunity with both hands.

Really excited to see how these players develop under Warburton and Weir.

Hope the young players at the club realise just how big an opportunity this is for them. The likes of Murdoch, Hardie and Walsh must grab this opportunity with both hands.

Really excited to see how these players develop under Warburton and Weir.

And maybe another - possibly final - chance for Barrie McKay ?? There is a player in there. Maybe Warburton is the man to help the lad develop and progress in the first team. Pace to burn and great vision for a pass.

And maybe another - possibly final - chance for Barrie McKay ?? There is a player in there. Maybe Warburton is the man to help the lad develop and progress in the first team. Pace to burn and great vision for a pass.

Gasparotto is another one who could be part of the squad. Is the young right back Sinnamon still with us?

Great news. Good luck to Mark Warburton and Davie Weir in there new jobs. Also good luck and a big thanks to McCall for his help for the last three months with a broken team. So near yet so far.

Don't know if this is true or not but I heard the season ticket sales have boosted since last night. Has anyone else heard ?

Sitting at 35,000☝