New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

Great news. Good luck to Mark Warburton and Davie Weir in there new jobs. Also good luck and a big thanks to McCall for his help for the last three months with a broken team. So near yet so far.

Don't know if this is true or not but I heard the season ticket sales have boosted since last night. Has anyone else heard ?

Sitting at 35,000☝

They won't be anywhere near that as people can only renew at the moment meaning the maximum level will be around 23,000. However, I'd imagine somewhere around half of that will be more accurate.

Yes, Ryan signed a new deal the other week.

Excellent. If I was any of those youngsters I'd be thinking of getting back into training this week ahead of pre-season training officially starting. Least they know they will definitely getting the chance under Warbs and Weir.

He was my first choice out of any of the names that have been mentioned.

When I first heard that Brentford were getting rid of him, I never for a moment thought we would be able to get him, so it's a real coup for me.

Exactly how I feel.

I honestly think the guy is England manager material at some point.

He has the intelligence, charisma, dedication and inspirational personality to do the job.

In short - a breath of fresh air to the football world and someone who is extremely capable. Players love him, fans love him.

Very, very glad to have him at our club.

The key thing here is we give him time. We have a real opportunity with this guy and it could be one of our last.

I hope we don't expect him to be all conquering in his first season.

He will get plenty time. Since 03/04 onwards we have been used to watching very poor football. Things are finally changing.

He wasn't my first choice but I really do think a great many people on here underestimate mcinnis

McInnes bombed in England, which is the real test. The SPL is the 23rd ranked league in the European coefficients. Teams like Aberdeen are basically bottom division standard in England and that is not good enough.

McInnes bombed in England, which is the real test. The SPL is the 23rd ranked league in the European coefficients. Teams like Aberdeen are basically bottom division standard in England and that is not good enough.

Or he did exceptionally well given the circumstances depends whether you want to attack or defend him.

He wasn't my first choice but I really do think a great many people on here underestimate mcinnis

He could have done a good enough job, but I think the point is he is more of the same. He may have given us a boost, but I don't see him rebuilding the whole infrastructure of the club in a progressive way.