New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

Noticed this on twitter, no idea if true or not.

#Cathro split in board over him. Some want a tried and tested manager, some want new young lad with fresh ideas. Comes from horses mouth

can guess who will be wanting the old school approach! bet they want walter smith to decide!

Presumably this has been confirmed by Paul Murray at NARSA..........

VidmarFF @VidmarFF

Paul Murray's confirmed a new Manager will be in place by Friday. I note King arrives in Glasgow early next week. Strap in!

Retweeted by Frankie

taken from FF

I managed to talk to Paul Murray last night as he was about to leave the Crowne Plaza.

He was decent enough to afford me 5 minutes of his time.

I asked him if we are now in the position to appoint a new manager,His reply was that he would guarantee that by the end of next week he would have a new manager in place, I said that I personally thought that we were dragging our heels on this matter and in particular that if Indeed Mark Warburton was one of our targets that we were giving other clubs the potential to take Warburton from our grasp due to our indecisiveness.

Mr Murray said that Warburton was indeed one of a small group of candidates and stressed that the board were loathe to make any hasty decisions as it was imperative that we make the right appointment .

I

’m not quite sure he was The Wolf of Wall Street but the lessons and disciplines learned as a trader stood him in good stead as his 
attention to detail is amazing. Mark arrived at the Brentford training ground every morning at 5.30am, three hours before everyone else, and his planning was meticulous.

“The growth of Brentford these last two years has been tremendous. As players, we were used to turning up at 10am and heading straight out to training.

“Now? The first hour is spent giving blood and urine samples and answering questionnaires to ensure we’re living right and our energy levels are optimised.

“Our gym has grown to three times its size and we’ve even added a Pilates studio.

the Monster Munch brigade will love this guy.

Guest Akaseo

I hope the board manage to plough through all these urgent matters, NARSA etc or all the decent candidates will be snapped up by another club, then we'd have to settle for a cheaper less inspiring option. That would be a shame given the big names we've put the effort into speaking to. Still you can't blame them it's been a busy week, and if the worst does happen, well no one can say they didn't try.

Edited by Akaseo
Spelling error