New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

For me it's a no brainer. Has to be Warburton

A "no brainer"? Really? That reads to me that any other considerations\candidates need not apply. I'd rather we weighed up all candidates and made the best choice given the information at the time. No managerial appointment is ever a "no brainer", even at Real Madrid. It's a hunch and a hope given the information before you. Even then it often goes horribly wrong. Paul Le Guen was the nearest thing to a 'no brainer' I can ever remember at our Club, and the rest is history.

A "no brainer"? Really? That reads to me that any other considerations\candidates need not apply. I'd rather we weighed up all candidates and made the best choice given the information at the time. No managerial appointment is ever a "no brainer", even at Real Madrid. It's a hunch and a hope given the information before you. Even then it often goes horribly wrong. Paul Le Guen was the nearest thing to a 'no brainer' I can ever remember at our Club, and the rest is history.

Excellent post .....there is always an element of risk whatever the credentials .....

Any managerial appointment will not be without risk.

When you consider all of the names that have been mentioned I believe Warburton should be the clear favourite.

Any managerial appointment will not be without risk.

When you consider all of the names that have been mentioned I believe Warburton should be the clear favourite.

I have no idea how you come to that assumption but time will tell.