New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

I have to say, this has been a welcomed change from spending the past 4 years dreading the Monday morning headlines.

I look forward to the press conference and musing over the battle plans.

Good night Bears.

Goodnight Bears?Im only on my eighteenth can,six more to go.

Oh wait a minute -Woh horses!!! This might not work. 'There's only one Mark Warburton, one Mark Warbuton, there's only........' - its not working! 'Mark Burburton's blue and white army.....' - nah still not working. :facepalm:

Any thoughts anyone?

Delighted by the choice of appointment. He was defo my first preference since it was known was leaving Brentford.

It feels like a total breath of fresh air and a new start. I get the feeling this upcoming season will give us winning mentality and momentum going into the top flight. I expect us to be a different animal this year, no more shocking efforts and 0-0's v the likes of Alloa.

I cant wait to see the type of football and tactics deployed and the players coming in will be very interesting.

McCall only has himself to blame. he got a chance to stamp his authority and it didn't work. With Hindsight not getting promoted could be a good thing long term as going up with McCall could have set us back 3 years as he would have probably got the job and I wouldn't expect us to be anything more than a mid table team under him.