New management team: Mark Warburton and David Weir

Or stayed there instead of us. As I pointed out he signed a new deal while we were manager less as well.

He won't be there for long.

. Nobody made any serious move to sign him when he was Out of contract

I guess you can see what the rest of the football world cant.

That's okay if you ignore the fact an end of season happened in between and an enforced player cull.

Looking online he signed 11 players that summer, a number of players were released and they spent more money than they received. If he was as good as you think he would not be back in the SPL managing Aberdeen. Warburton has been a huge success in England, McInnes completely failed. Easy decision to make.

McInnes is simply not capable of doing the job that Warburton is going to embark on.

They are light years apart in terms of vision, planning, organisation, structure and future performance.

Edited by MoodyBlue

You should have said.

Sorry mate - I've mentioned it recently in previous threads mate.

The player can't speak highliy enough of Warburton - and this player (coming to end of his career) has played in Championship and Premier League teams in England for the past 15 years or so. Says he is the best manager he has worked under and wishes he had worked with him more than he did.

Looking online he signed 11 players that summer, a number of players were released and they spent more money than they received. If he was as good as you think he would not be back in the SPL managing Aberdeen. Warburton has been a huge success in England, McInnes completely failed. Easy decision to make.

As I say I prefer Warburton but using your measure Smith took us from 2nd to first. And advocatt from 2nd to 2nd or 3rd

I'm not asking anyone to say he should be first choice over Warburton.