WS has said that Kevin Thomson will start in central midfield on sunday. Take Hemdani will make way or will Walter be changing the system???

I think we'll go with

_________McGregor___________

Hutton___Weir ___Ehiogu___Muarry

Burke___Fergie___Thomson___Adam

______Boyd____Novo

Maybe Sebo should be given a go from the start but then again....

Oh, and 9 scots in the starting line up!

I'll feel sorry for Hamdani if he's dropped on Sunday. He's probably been one of our better performers this season.

Looking forward to watching Thomson play though.

I agree about Hemdani, but if your playing Fergie and Thomson then there isn't room in midfield for him and You can't really fit him in at the back either

I'll feel sorry for Hamdani if he's dropped on Sunday. He's probably been one of our better performers this season.

Looking forward to watching Thomson play though.

Agree as well. But at the end of the day you pick your best players and I think Fergie and Thomson suit the SPL better.

I think Hemdani is an excellent technical player, but something is stopping him being truly effective in midfield. I still think he was more positive at coming forward and beating players when he was playing from defence. In the midfield he seems to be stifled. Not sure if its by players around him or if he's just not suited to the SPL, but while he's been one of our best players, there's not been much end-product or truly positive play IMO.

I agree its harsh on Hemdani if he is dropped but I can see WS thoughts. Plus Hemdani's good performances were under PLG.

But ive a feeling all 3 will play.

____________McGregor_______________

Hutton____Weir_____Ehiogu______Murray

____Ferguson__Hemdani__Thompson____

____Burke______Boyd_____Adam_______

Maybe Novo in for Burke

I agree its harsh on Hemdani if he is dropped but I can see WS thoughts. Plus Hemdani's good performances were under PLG.

But ive a feeling all 3 will play.

____Ferguson__Hemdani__Thompson____

____Burke______Boyd_____Adam_______

Was i right or was i right :thup:

_________Hemdani__Thompson________

____Burke________________Adam_____

________________Fergie______________

____________Boyd___________________

So, will this formation stay, or is it a case that this formation will be used until Prso is fit and we've signed his replacement? Bit strange to see us with Hemdani and Thomson in there, its almost back to the start of the season when we played with two holding midfielders.

The one thing that was clear from yesterday's game was that our midfield badly needs someone with a lot of energy and positive attacking mentality. I can't believe how slow and negative our midfield has been this season. We had loads of time and space yesterday and should have killed the game off, but no-one took advantage of it.