Give the Man a BLOODY Chance!

What has he achieved in management that makes him worthy of even getting a second glance? Who were these best players that left last summer by the way?

I'll ask the question again - would McCall even get considered for the job had he not played for Rangers?

His managerial record speaks for itself. It is mediocre at best. We need to aim for better than that.

McCall will know himself that he wasnt up to the gob. He got a crack at it and it never worked out.

If it wasnt for the situation that were in he wouldnt be within a country mile of the job. Thats the real reason why he shouldnt get it.

We need a manager whith the ability to take us to the top level and keeps there. Winning leagues and competing in Europe is what we desire (we will come good one day!) . I never seen anything in McCalls game to suggest he could deliver that.

I'll ask the question again - would McCall even get considered for the job had he not played for Rangers?

His managerial record speaks for itself. It is mediocre at best. We need to aim for better than that.

All this back-and-forth 'debate' and you've stopped it with an absolutely spot-on question cutting to the heart of the matter: Would McCall even get considered for the job had he not played for Rangers? Brilliant.

(Oh, the answer's Hell No!)

All this back-and-forth 'debate' and you've stopped it with an absolutely spot-on question cutting to the heart of the matter: Would McCall even get considered for the job had he not played for Rangers? Brilliant.

(Oh, the answer's Hell No!)

I'm not so sure being best runner up got eck the job.

The answer is yes.

I'm not so sure being best runner up got eck the job.

The answer is yes.

It was more than that. Hibs in 00 01 were challenging us for second place until they fell apart at the end of the season.

He also looked like he was good at signing decent, cheap players eg Sauzee, Zitelli, Latapy, Agathe etc.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

It was more than that. Hibs in 00 01 were challenging us for second place until they fell apart at the end of the season.

He also looked like he was good at signing decent, cheap players eg Sauzee, Zitelli, Latapy, Agathe etc.

Motherwell were ahead of us near the end of 2012.

And were closer in points to us than hibs were in 2001

Edited by the gunslinger

in 2001 we had a good team. The gap was only shorter because we were docked 10 points.

16 points v 21 allowing for the ten points eck was hardly close. Motherwell finished on more points than hibs

As I say big eck proves the answer is yes.

Edited by the gunslinger