Give the Man a BLOODY Chance!

Thought this post was a wind up! Ridiculous!

Wind up? Ridiculous? Thanks for that contribution mate.

It was a serious post and all in the interest of where our club are heading, I only say McCall should be given the chance because of his connections and knowledge of what is required here. Dave King and T3B have every confidence in him, he was selected because of their belief in him.

I wouldn't trust anyone other than McCall to take us forward right now, but if you think some guy with a great track record would take this job then I say he's the wrong man for obvious reasons.

The board will make mistakes at their peril, taking the safe option is best for the moment.

McCall beating Q0S and Hibs in the play-offs was a superb achievement, Motherwell played above themselves and Rangers players fell back at the final hurdle, blaming McCall for that is Ridiculous!

It was a serious post and all in the interest of where our club are heading, I only say McCall should be given the chance because of his connections and knowledge of what is required here. Dave King and T3B have every confidence in him, he was selected because of their belief in him.

I wouldn't trust anyone other than McCall to take us forward right now, but if you think some guy with a great track record would take this job then I say he's the wrong man for obvious reasons.

The board will make mistakes at their peril, taking the safe option is best for the moment.

McCall beating Q0S and Hibs in the play-offs was a superb achievement, Motherwell played above themselves and Rangers players fell back at the final hurdle, blaming McCall for that is Ridiculous!

No he was given the job out of desperation, as for beating QOS and HIBS that should have been a given , dont get the superb achievement at all

What exactly is it you see in McCall as the man to take us forward? The dodgy tactical decisions? And how is he a safe option? He is no more safe than the next man.

If the play off results was league form then he drew one against QofS and lost one v Hibs, hardly average never mind superb. And then when the big occasion came around it was far to much for him to handle and he was more concerned about being Motherwells ex manager than our current one.

Edited by Gribz

No he was given the job out of desperation, as for beating QOS and HIBS that should have been a given , dont get the superb achievement at all

I was thinking of previous results against Hibs and QOS before he arrived. Queens hammered us 3-0 and Hibs even worse.

Sometimes I do wonder if you are actually being serious.

What exactly is it you see in McCall as the man to take us forward? The dodgy tactical decisions? And how is he a safe option? He is no more safe than the next man.

If the play off results was league form then he drew one against QofS and lost one v Hibs, hardly average never mind superb. And then when the big occasion came around it was far to much for him to handle and he was more concerned about being Motherwells ex manager than our current one.

Motherwell blew us away, something no-one expected.

Down to 1 thing...That lot on the pitch running around with contracts set up to end at the end of season knowing they won't be here next season, knowing why should they bother their arse, and McCall having to win a game with all those imposters.

Blame the players not the manager. McCoist's faults are not McCall's.

Is worth looking back after the results in the play-offs against QOS and Hibs (and if you don't take this into consideration then sand and ostrich comes to mind)

Ibrox was 'buzzing' on Thursday night against Motherwell, some of the doubters would say "Ach it wiz only a fiver tae get in" Ibrox was full of expectation that night...the journey was almost complete, the team were actually playing again and we will win. Lots of players 'disappeared' on the night and disappeared more on the following Sunday.

If you rewind back to Thursday before k.o. you'll know what I mean...the side let us down badly like they had all year, McCall did scratch a reaction then was let down by a shower of *****...not his fault.

Is worth looking back after the results in the play-offs against QOS and Hibs (and if you don't take this into consideration then sand and ostrich comes to mind)

Ibrox was 'buzzing' on Thursday night against Motherwell, some of the doubters would say "Ach it wiz only a fiver tae get in" Ibrox was full of expectation that night...the journey was almost complete, the team were actually playing again and we will win. Lots of players 'disappeared' on the night and disappeared more on the following Sunday.

If you rewind back to Thursday before k.o. you'll know what I mean...the side let us down badly like they had all year, McCall did scratch a reaction then was let down by a shower of *****...not his fault.

I don't really have much of an argument with what you are saying here, I was full of anticipation myself. Even after the Thursday I thought if we get the first goal on the Sunday then game on.

I thought the players were doing not too bad until the first goal.

How can a coach, a board, the players, the fans or even the haters plan on a goal like the one given up on Sunday.

Whether we as a club should have performed better long before that goal went in or not, it ripped the heart out of any comeback. It has caused us to be stuck in purgatory for another season.

No matter what should have or could have been done prior to that goal, in sixty years of following on with Rangers that is the biggest scunner ever.