Dave King Press Conference 8th June 2015

Hard to keep up Gilligan said, An investment plan will be available prior to the sale of season tickets. I take it that is no longer the case, also some saying a big increase in season ticket prices will be announced.

Hard to keep up Gilligan said, An investment plan will be available prior to the sale of season tickets. I take it that is no longer the case, also some saying a big increase in season ticket prices will be announced.

If that is the case then crowds will be really pretty low next season.

If that is the case then crowds will be really pretty low next season.

I suppose it depends on the product on the park although there will be fans that just can't afford one

I will be renewing regardless of who is appointed,I boycotted last season so I will put my season ticket money into the club as we need money,some fans will not renew as they can't afford a season ticket and I suppose, as seen in the above posts,some will not renew depending on what manager is appointed,everyone has their right to choose.