Dave King Press Conference 8th June 2015

What is the loan agreement, no one seems to know.

Unless I am mistaken, it was detailed to the AIM at the time. We do have a sticky thread where this could be found, and the Rangers Homepage, of course.

Generally, and unless I am mistaken, Ashley or SD does not "have" the assets. SD will get their share if they are sold to meet their demands should we not pay the loan back.

Edited by der Berliner

Can you tell what the reason is that does not allow any lender with a loan that has no conditions or repayment date not to call their loan on demand, if they so wish.

I'm not sure I understand the question but one obvious reason is to protect the borrower. Being able to demand repayment at any time would give a lender the power to put a company out of business if they don't have the liquidity to pay at the time of the demand.

Are we to believe that Ashley and his battery of accountants and legals have loaned money that they cannot call if they see fit and have effectively given away for security that they cannot call, I do not believe that for one moment.

I personally think that Ashley was a bit slapdash here, as at the time he believed he owned the board. King blind-sided him.

We should just hold on to the 5 million for ever.

I think until the retail agreement runs out is probably long enough, otherwise I think we would lose income. But yeah, I think that's pretty much the threat to Ashley from the board. Renegotiate the contract or we're keeping your money...

It's pretty obvious who raygun is.

You old timers with your fancy knowledge. I'm left with "well known category of poster" rather than a specific name. Unless, of course............

DK stated that he had not interviewed any of the managerial contenders but said there would be no announcement this week. Yet another director who is involved in the selection said it would be this week. They need to talk to,each other.