King: A Club For Generations

Football fans around the country have done so for many a year, it's hardly an unkown situation. Managers can leave the day after you buy your season ticket too, as can players. People you hate can be signed. You don't go and ask to return your ticket, you go and see your team. In our case, the Rangers.

You are not going to sell a lot of season tickets on the basis of fans' loyalty. You need something to excite the fans. The prospect of more dire football after the last 3 years will drive more fans away.

For me it is a no brainer. I didn't renew last year but I sure will this year.

I hope they get the right manager in but one thing is for sure, it can't be any worse than what we've been subjected to over the last umpteen years.

If you want to see an improved Rangers then back the team. To wait and see will only see us stagnate.

Edited by Blue Moon

There's absolutely no way I'd believe for one minute that they would make those decisions based on the renewal uptake over the first week.

It's only 3 weeks long! If you can't make a decent prediction 1/3 to a 1/2 way through then you need to get someone in who can!!

And I thought yesterday's drivel was bad.
lets face it statistical analysis is way out your league

You stick to wanting opinions that are not based on the reality of the situation but also take in the realm of make believe.

If you can't make a decent decision based on the amount of historical data and buying trends 1/3 to 1/2 of the way through then you shouldn't leave the house without supervision!

crossing the road Must be a nightmare for you. How can you possibly tell if you have enough time!

so they will not use customer spending trends to asses income levels for future quarters steering the expenditure levels for the year?

do they just take a stab in the dark?

Your changing your story. Wise move your original point was crazy.