Danny Wilson first signing?

I doubt we will be paying 2 mill for a Brentford player. You could buy the whole club for that.:D

How much did SDM sell our club for ?.....The rest of the story is an ongoing nightmare with a ray of sunlight in the distance.....

So what is your point caller?

I just find it a bit depressing to read, or listen to, Rangers fans lap up another ex player story. I also think it is rare to get good value for money when players come back.

You really think Warburton has listened to fans and the Scottish press in considering Wilson?

No, I never suggested any such thing either.

Blaming Warburton?

No.

I doubt we will be paying 2 mill for a Brentford player. You could buy the whole club for that.:D

Not sure if you mean that but it's not true. Their owner owns the Danish champions and wants into the epl. Or so I heard on the radio this weekend.

Not sure if you mean that but it's not true. Their owner owns the Danish champions and wants into the epl. Or so I heard on the radio this weekend.

I meant the "I doubt if we will be buying players for 2 million" but the rest was a joke.

I meant the "I doubt if we will be buying players for 2 million" but the rest was a joke.

Your right I suspect but it's also true that we need to get back to that ASAP. For example anya is being touted for a 2 million move to celtc. We should be trying to get him at that price.

Your right I suspect but it's also true that we need to get back to that ASAP. For example anya is being touted for a 2 million move to celtc. We should be trying to get him at that price.

Much will depend on how many season tickets are sold and how much money King is willing to part with.

I doubt if there is enough time to have a share issue before the transfer window shuts