Should we sign Vuckic  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sign Vuckic

• Yes
    • No

That you imagine people criticise them for the same things.

Vuckic deficiencies are not the same as Le tis. Not even the ones you have imprinted on each.

Even if they were one would still be a haddie and the other a magician

Won't go on arguing my "imaginations" with our Vuckic expert, that's for sure.

I can see where dB's coming from here, he wasn't comparing Vuckic to LeTissier rather comparing criticism of them both as "one trick pony's" (LeTiissier has been called this for years down south probably from jealous rival fans) .

It's not true about LeTissier and it's not true of Vuckic either. Is Pirlo a "one trick pony" because all he can do is score free kicks?

I voted "Yes"....but the deal/cost would need to be right.

we don't want overpriced players again. He did a good job when he played & if could be got for a good price on low enough wages, then Yes. If not, there will be plenty more folk that we can get.

I can see where dB's coming from here, he wasn't comparing Vuckic to LeTissier rather comparing criticism of them both as "one trick pony's" (LeTiissier has been called this for years down south probably from jealous rival fans) .

It's not true about LeTissier and it's not true of Vuckic either. Is Pirlo a "one trick pony" because all he can do is score free kicks?

What was Le Tissier's one trick? I haven't heard him called that, though I was young when he played. If you google 'Le Tissier one trick pony', the first results that come up are this topic.

I don't get the Pirlo example either.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

who ever described le tissier as a one trick pony?

and now pirlo?!! good God.