Rob Kiernan - Bid Accepted

Over the last three years we've largely went with big name signings (relatively speaking) and they've pretty much all let us down. No-one can say that Boyd, Miller, Black, Daly, Shiels, Bell, Law and Templeton have done well enough given the outlay and their supposed quality (relatively speaking) reputation.

Of course we've also signed lesser known players (such as Faure, Mohsni and Argyriou) who've hardly been successes either so there's certainly a lot of pressure on the new regime to supply capable players; no matter their background and cost.

Ultimately every signing is a risk and it's up to the manager to minimise that via good coaching and tactics.

Speaking of Templeton i wonder if the new regime ignite his rangers career. He has the ability and is a warburton type attacking player so it will be interesting to see if gets his head down. If not ship him out. I believe he still has 1 year left on his contract?

Speaking of Templeton i wonder if the new regime ignite his rangers career. He has the ability and is a warburton type attacking player so it will be interesting to see if gets his head down. If not ship him out. I believe he still has 1 year left on his contract?

Weir has said everyone has a fresh start but, for me, Templeton has shown time after time he doesn't have the bottle to justify his position. That's a shame as he can contribute some good stuff but, all in all, he's been a massive let down.

In saying that, his style as an inverted winger, may well suit the new manager so he may one last chance to save his Rangers career.

Weir has said everyone has a fresh start but, for me, Templeton has shown time after time he doesn't have the bottle to justify his position. That's a shame as he can contribute some good stuff but, all in all, he's been a massive let down.

In saying that, his style as an inverted winger, may well suit the new manager so he may one last chance to save his Rangers career.

I think Warburton could be the manager to get the bst from Templeton. I still maintain there is a player in there. He's been stop start during his time with us. Mabe one last chance will unleash the best from the lad.

The manager will decide - and that's fine by me.

I'm excited about the new season ahead but i am very concerned about where the money is coming from. Even if we bring in £12m from season ticket sales (which we won't) that will barely fund the club never mind signings and wages.

Are Dave King and the other investors happy to fund us for the time-being? Or will it be other loans because anything that has been put in recently has been described as a loan not an investment with it being a loan it implies they will want it back in some form or another be that in shares or the money

Dave king says him and his investors will fund can shortfall.

Edited by the gunslinger

I don't think any amount of poor coaching can hide the fact that Templeton just is not a good footballer. He is consistently woeful.

on another note - has Lee Wallace commented on his future with us or otherwise? He had stated he didn't fancy another year in the championship. It's not an open invite to state whether you think he is shite or great (although I expect this request to fall on deaf ears). It really is - has anyone heard what his plans are?