Rob Kiernan - Bid Accepted

Surely we should be aiming higher than that?

Can we not wait at least a week before doubting him , try even giving the new team a couple of bounce games perhaps , just a thought

If asking you to acknowledge the flaws in what you posted is me being difficult, then so be it.

That is not something which can be planned.

I don't recall you pointing out flaws, merely seeking clarification. But don't bother as this thread already has the 3 witches round the pot trying to cast a spell on Dave King. You would almost think you want failure for the new board rather than success for the team. Well the news is the board ain't going anywhere so start brewing your potion you girls. :merlin:

BH makes a valid point. I am confident our manager knows what he is doing though.

It might be valid if the boys proves to be no good, but England have just included 2 boys in their squad who were playing non-league not long ago. I don't think BH was trying to be impartial - I think he knows full well where he was coming from.

I don't recall you pointing out flaws, merely seeking clarification. But don't bother as this thread already has the 3 witches round the pot trying to cast a spell on Dave King. You would almost think you want failure for the new board rather than success for the team. Well the news is the board ain't going anywhere so start brewing your potion you girls. :merlin:

You're an over-sensitive wee rager where Dave King is concerned and have been since before he took control. If you can't accept that others have doubts about certain things or will ask questions then you are going to have a few more purple face moments in the future.