Possible re-location of CR bears

This appears to be an almighty cock-up. I really can't see the police & health & safety allowing BF1 to move to an upper tier. Some of their antics like crowd surfing etc just make the proposition too dangerous. It's a recipe for disaster.

TBO are what a Rangers singing section should be all about. Noise, colour, traditional songs revitalised while staying respectful and law abiding and first and foremost want to see the game and care about the football and our team. Pretty much everything UB are not. It would be an absolute travesty if TBO has ceased activity and UB get a move to the CR.

Easy to say if you are not affected' date=' some have supported the club from a particular place "For Generations".[/quote']

Yes, such people are all around the stadium but, as mentioned elsewhere, there are relatively few in the section proposed. The number of season tickets sold last year is, I think, lower than any other in the recent past and, I hope, much lower than any in the future. This means that if it is to be done that this year is a good year to do it and should cause less disruption than other years. Either the club acts now or it will not happen at all.

I also find it hard to imagine a Rangers supporter who would stop attending because he had to sit in a different seat of similar quality. Whereas improved atmosphere may encourage some people to attend.

This appears to be an almighty cock-up. I really can't see the police & health & safety allowing BF1 to move to an upper tier. Some of their antics like crowd surfing etc just make the proposition too dangerous. It's a recipe for disaster.

When did we last see crowdsurfing?

TBO are what a Rangers singing section should be all about. Noise, colour, traditional songs revitalised while staying respectful and law abiding and first and foremost want to see the game and care about the football and our team. Pretty much everything UB are not. It would be an absolute travesty if TBO has ceased activity and UB get a move to the CR.

Really ????

The Away support being charged at numerous times , so much so that the segregation gap between the home and away supports was increased along with the number of steward and police at the gap

Scarves and banners being stolen from away supporters

Punches being thrown along with missiles at away supporters .

All since The Blue Order ''moved'' to BF5

That puppet organistion won't be missed .

Edited by The Sea Captain

When the sound of the battle is over

It's shoulder to shoulder we'll stand...

Aye, right ye are. The pettiness and downright arrogance displayed by some beggars belief. "If you want to support Rangers, you must do it the same way as me." It's pathetic.

When Ibrox was refurbished with new stands and seating the East Enclosure was the place to be at that time.

Standing to watch the game was the envy to those who sat. I'm thinking that would be the ideal place today to put the guys who prefer to sing and carry-on during the game without actually watching it.

The guys who sing and carry-on during the game can be quite entertaining and adds to the match experience for those fans who just want to watch the game, especially if the team are playing well and giving us something to get excited about.

Excitement for the neutral watching on tv would be far more enhanced if the tv crews could move to the Sandy Jardine Stand and show the proceeds from there.

The magnificent background of the main stand with the ever growing UB's giving it laldy in the East Enclosure would have everyone tuning in, us in the Govan would have the best seats ever.

Yes, such people are all around the stadium but, as mentioned elsewhere, there are relatively few in the section proposed. The number of season tickets sold last year is, I think, lower than any other in the recent past and, I hope, much lower than any in the future. This means that if it is to be done that this year is a good year to do it and should cause less disruption than other years. Either the club acts now or it will not happen at all.

I also find it hard to imagine a Rangers supporter who would stop attending because he had to sit in a different seat of similar quality. Whereas improved atmosphere may encourage some people to attend.

You seem to be confusing what the UB's have said in their statement with whom the club have actually written to, regarding the possibility of a move.