Possible re-location of CR bears

Really ????

The Away support being charged at numerous times , so much so that the segregation gap between the home and away supports was increased along with the number of steward and police at the gap

Scarves and banners being stolen from away supporters

Punches being thrown along with missiles at away supporters .

All since The Blue Order ''moved'' to BF5

That puppet organistion won't be missed .

That is not my experience of TBO and not one I have heard from many supporters. I take issue with your final sentence, that is bang out of order to say that Rangers supporters who only want to cheer on their team and sing good Rangers songs won't be missed.

I am guessing you are either in the UB or a supporter of them, and while friendly rivalry is to expected between the two groups, petty name-calling is below the belt. As much as I do not agree with the methods or aims of UB, I do not wish them any ill, just wish they would grow up, give up the pyro and the stupid new so-called songs, stop calling themselves Ultras, and back the team while watching the game.

It has most definitely spoiled my enjoyment of the game when I have been located near them at away games over the last couple of seasons, something I can never say about TBO.

Really ????

The Away support being charged at numerous times , so much so that the segregation gap between the home and away supports was increased along with the number of steward and police at the gap

Scarves and banners being stolen from away supporters

Punches being thrown along with missiles at away supporters .

All since The Blue Order ''moved'' to BF5

That puppet organistion won't be missed .

I don't think TBO are perfect (much like the UB in fact) but some of your claims there are completely without merit.

I'm a bit puzzled over your last comment in particular.

Very disappointing :frown:

We have now collated the responses from supporters to the request from the Union Bears for a singing section in the Copland Rear.

Whilst there was substantial support for the Club to consider ways in which the atmosphere in the stadium could be improved, there was insufficient support to justify the displacement of a large number of supporters from their existing seats to alternative areas of the stadium.

It has been decided therefore not to move the Union Bears from the Broomloan Road stand this season and there will be no need for any supporters in the Copland Rear to relocate.

The Club will continue to investigate ways in which the atmosphere and matchday experience can be enhanced for all supporters.

When did we last see crowdsurfing?

I couldn't say which game as I haven't taken note to that extent, but it's certainly something I've seen some of the young team doing in BF1. This season they were regularly swelling around in BF1 like you used to get on old fashioned standing terracing. Doing that on steep seated terracing is very dangerous on a lower tier like BF1, but doing it on an upper tier could be catastrophic, so the cops and safety officers would be unlikely to give a UB move to CR or any upper tier the green light.

That is not my experience of TBO and not one I have heard from many supporters. I take issue with your final sentence, that is bang out of order to say that Rangers supporters who only want to cheer on their team and sing good Rangers songs won't be missed.

I am guessing you are either in the UB or a supporter of them, and while friendly rivalry is to expected between the two groups, petty name-calling is below the belt. As much as I do not agree with the methods or aims of UB, I do not wish them any ill, just wish they would grow up, give up the pyro and the stupid new so-called songs, stop calling themselves Ultras, and back the team while watching the game.

It has most definitely spoiled my enjoyment of the game when I have been located near them at away games over the last couple of seasons, something I can never say about TBO.

You are just pissed off because they don't conform to the ideal of what a Rangers supporter should be according to that wee (now defunct?) committee that you were a part of. You talk of 'stupid new songs' yet it was you who argued for many of the 'old songs' to be discarded by the support. Can't have it both ways.

I couldn't say which game as I haven't taken note to that extent, but it's certainly something I've seen some of the young team doing in BF1. This season they were regularly swelling around in BF1 like you used to get on old fashioned standing terracing. Doing that on steep seated terracing is very dangerous on a lower tier like BF1, but doing it on an upper tier could be catastrophic, so the cops and safety officers would be unlikely to give a UB move to CR or any upper tier the green light.

We will see soon enough. I'd be surprised if that was a problem. The police may be happy to move them away from the pitch given the crumpled up paper situation.

Edit: just noticed the post from Moody Blue, we will not see.

Edited by ranger_syntax

You seem to be confusing what the UB's have said in their statement with whom the club have actually written to' date=' regarding the possibility of a move.[/quote']

Feel free to question the veracity of what the Union Bears have said.

I'm not sure how I'm "confusing what the UB's have said in their statement with whom the club have actually written to, regarding the possibility of a move."(sic)