Possible re-location of CR bears

I don't see why it should be low in priorities. I know plenty of people who stopped going because the old football fan feeling wasn't there any more. No atmosphere. They want people through the gates. That would bring plenty I would bet. I for one would want to stand rather than sit - in a heartbeat.

It will be low on the list because I'd imagine it will cost a few million to implement - not to mention the legal and logistical problems involved. What area of stadium? How big a section? Can we get insurance? What about a safety certificate? How do we price tickets? How many would we sell? When do we start the work? How long would it take?

Like I say, I'd imagine it is an agreeable prospect but as it stands we have more important issues to address and fund.

Is moving seats to another area of the stadium not open to all season ticket holders? Also is there not a system already in place that allows friends and family to sit together if the seats are vacant?

Yes, anyone can move and sit together where possible.

I don't see why it should be low in priorities. I know plenty of people who stopped going because the old football fan feeling wasn't there any more. No atmosphere. They want people through the gates. That would bring plenty I would bet. I for one would want to stand rather than sit - in a heartbeat.

We have other spending priorities - cost of keeping seats: £0; cost of safe standing: £100 per place. 15 years ago we'd have done it quickly, now it's a luxury item on the agenda.

why are they getting a priority move to CR at the expense of current season ticket holders?

are they deemed more important than anyone else?

If the survey comes back with a vote against it, then the club should respect the wishes of those currently there.

We have other spending priorities - cost of keeping seats: £0; cost of safe standing: £100 per place. 15 years ago we'd have done it quickly, now it's a luxury item on the agenda.

Yep on reflection I can appreciate that.

I will be voting against the UB moving in to an area near me. Having had the misfortune of being seated near them at quite a few away games, I have absolutely no intention of being anywhere near them at home games. Whilst to the tv viewer it might appear they bring colour and noise to the proceedings, in practice they are an absolute nuisance to supporters who want to watch the game. My experience is that they want to intimidate the Police and stewards, are far too busy watching each other and dont even really watch the game, and come up with new stupid annoying songs when we have an existing songbook second to none. Not forgetting the trouble they cause with flares, smoke bombs etc.

Keep them in the Broomie please!

CR4 selfish loyal.

The work required for a safe standing area with the rail seats could potentially be extensive and very expensive at Ibrox as it might require a whole section of concrete steps to be ripped out and new steps put in which have a deeper tread.

As for the UB move to CR and the club accommodating the idea, well, obviously the Club isn't looking at the prospect of a safe standing area for them at all because it would need to be built in a lower tier, not an upper tier.

Ll

I will be voting against the UB moving in to an area near me. Having had the misfortune of being seated near them at quite a few away games, I have absolutely no intention of being anywhere near them at home games. Whilst to the tv viewer it might appear they bring colour and noise to the proceedings, in practice they are an absolute nuisance to supporters who want to watch the game. My experience is that they want to intimidate the Police and stewards, are far too busy watching each other and dont even really watch the game, and come up with new stupid annoying songs when we have an existing songbook second to none. Not forgetting the trouble they cause with flares, smoke bombs etc.

Keep them in the Broomie please!

CR4 selfish loyal.

Could not agree more. Usually sit in Broomie Rear but going game by game had a few visits to Broomie Front, UB seem to think their the most important thing about match days.