Possible re-location of CR bears

Just to be very clear before this thread is re-opened.

This forum will not tolerate private information being shared publicly. It's an absolute disgrace that bears are sharing such stuff online.

Good news is that TBO will still be around next season and no amount of mischief-making and childish slurs will change that.

Edited by Frankie

You are just pissed off because they don't conform to the ideal of what a Rangers supporter should be according to that wee (now defunct?) committee that you were a part of. You talk of 'stupid new songs' yet it was you who argued for many of the 'old songs' to be discarded by the support. Can't have it both ways.

You are talking out a hole that shouldn't be used for talking i'm afraid. You know fine well what is meant by both stupid new songs, and our proud songbook of old songs that comply with our (stupid) new laws. It is not having it both ways, it is apples and oranges. The UB don't act like the Rangers supporters that I grew up with, in my experience of sitting beside them at certain away games over the last couple of years.

My comments have absolutely nothing to do with how I worked with them (until they spat the dummy out as it wasn't "Ultra" enough to be seen to be working with the club and authorities) while i was part of the RFWG, when I defended them to the hilt on several occasions.

I am delighted that the club have got the feedback that they are not wanted in CR and have scuppered that idea.

You are talking out a hole that shouldn't be used for talking i'm afraid. You know fine well what is meant by both stupid new songs, and our proud songbook of old songs that comply with our (stupid) new laws. It is not having it both ways, it is apples and oranges. The UB don't act like the Rangers supporters that I grew up with, in my experience of sitting beside them at certain away games over the last couple of years.

My comments have absolutely nothing to do with how I worked with them (until they spat the dummy out as it wasn't "Ultra" enough to be seen to be working with the club and authorities) while i was part of the RFWG, when I defended them to the hilt on several occasions.

I am delighted that the club have got the feedback that they are not wanted in CR and have scuppered that idea.

The UB are no different to any previous generation of young Bears that followed the club and others who don't like their ways are no different now to what they were like in the past.

Edited by Rangersitis

The UB are no different to any previous generation of young Bears that followed the club and others who don't like their ways are no different now to what they were like in the past.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one then if that is what you think, as I think pretty much the opposite and dont see the point of going round in circles again.

Feel free to question the veracity of what the Union Bears have said.

I'm not sure how I'm "confusing what the UB's have said in their statement with whom the club have actually written to, regarding the possibility of a move."(sic)

Its not a question of veracity. The UB statment makes reference to a move to CR 1.

It was ST Holders from CR1/CR3/CR4/CR5 who were all surveyed however by the club.