Confirmed: Danny Wilson signs 3 year deal

Great news. Should be a very good signing.

Has proven previously that he is not out of place in the Champions League - certainly more than good enough for the Championship, certainly good enough for the SPFL and, IMHO, someone who would not look out of place when we get back into Europe. Add that to the fact he is still only 23 years old, still to come into his prime, and I think Danny Wilson is an incredibly shrewd piece of business.

Even at 8k a week he is clearly a step up from Jig at CB and on a fraction of the wages. Looks like a win-win to me !

"Clearly, when it comes to Wilson, you are a "glass half empty" kind of person."

not at all

He's a solid pro like Kenny

what's not to like ?

PS

that guy Eustace looks the same type

Edited by colinstein

"Clearly, when it comes to Wilson, you are a "glass half empty" kind of person."

not at all

He's a solid pro like Kenny

what's not to like ?

PS

that guy Eustace looks the same type

Well you did mention he was a Tim.... that gave me a wee clue as to what you might not like about him :fish:

When I thought he was going to the other mob on a free I was pretty gutted to be honest , Wilson is fast , has great positional play and can pass and score goals , so you can imagine how happy I am right now .

Some people need to see what the new management team are trying to do , it's something we were calling out for three wasted years ago , get real guys , this is a great bit of business if it goes through

Difference for me is that mw appears to know what he islooking for and will target players that will fit his system unlike previous incumbents who just collected players then tried to figure out how to fit them all in. Eustace being a good example of this. Folks just looking at his age but warburton will see him as the glue to hold the team together

Well you did mention he was a Tim.... that gave me a wee clue as to what you might not like about him :fish:

EDIT by craig : Please refrain from derogatory terms

Edited by craig
Inappropriate