Confirmed: Danny Wilson signs 3 year deal

Definitely a new keeper required.

got to command your box

that's what's needed

A new keeper may not be the top of W&W's list but I agree we need someone to challenge 'Calamity Bell'.

Robinson commanded his box far better, came off his line with determination and was looking for a player to throw the ball to on many occasions. ( unfortunately they were still all behind him :devil: )

I'd have kept him & certainly would have him back as a back-up ............................... it may not be beyond the realms of a possibility.

Will be interesting to see if young Kelly gets a few run outs in the preseason too.

Guest House Of Baelish

As thrilled as I am with the news that Danny looks to be returning, I agree with the goal keeping concerns. Our defense needs to know their goalie has their backs. Cammy Bell never has been and never will be a Rangers keeper worthy of note.

Harsh I know, but his all round game is below average.

I would even take a veteran for this season until we find someone who we can build upon.

Good to see Wilson coming back and if he did snub the tims for a second time then it is even sweeter. Surely nobody these days worries about a players creed or religion? As long as they play like proddies. Only kidding!:D

Agree about Bell he is a nightmare. We really need someone that can take the pressure off the defence at corners etc. by commanding the box and coming for crosses. Someone who actually punches the ball and not flap at the air. Every keeper will make a mistake but having a keeper glued to his line is not in line with modern football where a goalie should also be a sort of sweeper behind the defence.

No harm to Cammy but he's definitely not a keeper. He should give in and go and get a job stacking shelfs for a bit of experience.

It might teach him to move a bit quicker in a confined space.

I would put him down as the worst keeper we've had as I honestly can't think of anyone worse in my time on the planet.

No harm to Cammy but he's definitely not a keeper. He should give in and go and get a job stacking shelfs for a bit of experience.

It might teach him to move a bit quicker in a confined space.

I would put him down as the worst keeper we've had as I honestly can't think of anyone worse in my time on the planet.

From what I have seen of him you could be right. Even Graham Roberts was better than him.