Confirmed: Danny Wilson signs 3 year deal

No harm to Cammy but he's definitely not a keeper. He should give in and go and get a job stacking shelfs for a bit of experience.

It might teach him to move a bit quicker in a confined space.

I would put him down as the worst keeper we've had as I honestly can't think of anyone worse in my time on the planet.

How about Lionel Letizi from Plg's era?

I agree with the criticisms leveled at Bell -- he doesn't command his box etc. and that we probably need a better 'keeper -- but I cannot possibly comprehend how Robinson is better than Bell? Robinson played a few games, but was never that great; I remember him conceding silly goals. Bell, ignoring the stupid mistake against Motherwell, was always decent; not spectacular but decent. Like I said, I'd like a 'keeper to dominate the box like Courtois, but Bell always did OK to me. I remember we were praying for his return after the injury. Do we have so short a memory?

Wilson is a good signing.

Getting an experienced keeper wont be easy but Mcgregor isn't having a good time at Hull and would surely be a good fit for 2 years.

I get the impression that Warburton doesn't fancy players who make as many headlines on the front pages as they do on the sports pages.

We should hold auditions for the position of Keeper, the majority of them are a cabaret act.

The first and most important hurdle is who can bang their gloves together and point, with sincerity? I believe angst is also a big part of the goalie makeup. There was a movie some decades past, 'the loneliness of the goalkeeper', something like that? the main character spent his life in therapy.

What is Hugh Sproat doing these days?

Delighted that we've managed to resign Wilson.

Yes, he's not without his faults but for a free and working under the tutelage of Davie Weir again makes this an excellent deal!

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9501-wilson-back-in-blue

DANNY WILSON has rejoined Rangers on a three-year deal, five years after departing Ibrox for Liverpool.

The 23-year-old defender returns to the Light Blues after two and a half seasons with Hearts.

Last year he captained the Edinburgh club to the Championship title and scored against Rangers at Ibrox in the opening match of the season.

In his first spell with Rangers, Wilson scored one goal in 24 appearances in a six month spell that saw him make his debut as a 17-year-old.

He left Ibrox having played his part in securing both the league title and the League Cup, a competition that saw him sent off in a remarkable final.

Wilson also collected a Scottish Cup medal the previous season after spending the 1-0 win over Falkirk among the unused subs.

His international career involves caps for Scotland from under-17 level right through to the full national side.