John Eustace Arrives In Glasgow

What a silly statement. I mention Leeds and you say how we have fallen. We are where we are - the same as the giant that is Leeds Utd. You buy winners on short term deals sometimes to pass good habits on to young players and to get you up to the next rung in the ladder.

Have you ever played at a half decent level and stood in the tunnel or walked out on to the park as a youngster when the opposition 'old heads' are threatening to 'have you' and all you have round about you are other kids? It is a giant relief and makes you feel 10 feet tall when one of the older guys in your side, who has been around the block, says "you have to come through me first arsehole". It makes you feel liberated knowing you have someone to cover your back.

33, 34, 35? I dont give a shit. MW knows he is buying a soldier and a leader.

Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday are two poor Championship teams and I don't think it really counts for anything that they wanted to sign him. My feelings on the player are made clear above.

Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday are two poor Championship teams and I don't think it really counts for anything that they wanted to sign him. My feelings on the player are made clear above.

To be fair though,both these teams would kick our asses right now,most English Championship sides would!,no?.

Two far better teams than us and in a better Champonship than us. Leeds could arguably stand up with most of the best in Britain outside the top 3 or 4 as far as history is concerned.

It counts for plenty, or should I say it counts more than your condescending comment to my post would suggest.

My feelings (and others) on the player are made even clearer than yours.

Tom English ‏@TomEnglishSport Jun 21

Reading that John Eustace, 35, would be a "perfect" captain for Rangers. Not played since January, dodgy knee, released by Derby. Perfect?

Edited by ian1964

Tom English ‏@TomEnglishSport Jun 21

Reading that John Eustace, 35, would be a "perfect" captain for Rangers. Not played since January, dodgy knee, released by Derby. Perfect?

The worm that is English has well and truly turned. I always thought he wasn't a friend of ours although many thought he was fair. He has certainly made his feelings plain since the new board took over and doesn't have a good word to say about us. I would say he is hurting that we are moving forward and is showing his true colours.

The worm that is English has well and truly turned. I always thought he wasn't a friend of ours although many thought he was fair. He has certainly made his feelings plain since the new board took over and doesn't have a good word to say about us. I would say he is hurting that we are moving forward and is showing his true colours.

Nail on head mate,I am enjoying their pain/fear,they wanted us dead,they thought/think we are/were dead.....................................watch out guys we are coming!

Two far better teams than us and in a better Champonship than us. Leeds could arguably stand up with most of the best in Britain outside the top 3 or 4 as far as history is concerned.

It counts for plenty, or should I say it counts more than your condescending comment to my post would suggest.

My feelings (and others) on the player are made even clearer than yours.

Behave! :D

Leeds history consists of half a dozen years of trophies under Don Revie and a championship win in 1992. Nowhere near the top 5.

While I agree with this, it's baffling that in previous posts you praise the Championship in England to cement your opinion about how bad Rangers are. Yes we shouldn't be signing 35 year old injury prone players, but if Warburton thinks it's a good idea for the Championship in Scotland then we have to back him on it and hope it turns out fine for us.

My problem with this target is age related, I think of the players who Ally signed well past their best and think of this player possibly being from the same mould, just another disaster, but as I say we have to have faith in W&W at this time, and the fact Davie Weir played into 40 gives me encouragement, he should know I'd imagine.