Wallace has been extremely poor for years in lower division football earning a fortune. He doesn't deserve anything.

He's the least of our problems.

I'd take a new goalie, right back, centre mid, left winger and two strikers before turning my attention to left back.

He's the least of our problems.

I'd take a new goalie, right back, centre mid, left winger and two strikers before turning my attention to left back.

Interesting that you say you'd take a new left winger before a new left back, but don't mention the right wing MB because I'd say our left wing position is stronger than our right wing position. On the left wing we currently have a choice of Walsh, Templeton & McKay compared to the right where we're limited to Aird and Gallagher (who's really a striker tbh), so unless we start putting players who prefer to play on the left over to the right, then it seems to me that our left wing position is stronger than our right wing.

Edited by Zappa

Wallace has only really played under super. Let's see what he can do for a real manager

I really don't get the logic in that. Wallace is there to defend, and when possible, get forward and put in crosses. McCoist had many faults, but none of them prevented Wallace from doing any of the above.

I really don't get the logic in that. Wallace is there to defend, and when possible, get forward and put in crosses. McCoist had many faults, but none of them prevented Wallace from doing any of the above.

He's had to defend with jig as his next nearest defender for 4 years for a start. Then there's training. Fitness tactics.

We will see you may well be right.

He's had to defend with jig as his next nearest defender for 4 years for a start. Then there's training. Fitness tactics.

We will see you may well be right.

Well, aside from McCulloch not playing at the back for all four years, Wallace wasn't carrying out his own duties to an acceptable level.

Interesting that you say you'd take a new left winger before a new left back, but don't mention the right wing MB because I'd say our left wing position is stronger than our right wing position. On the left wing we currently have a choice of Walsh, Templeton & McKay compared to the right where we're limited to Aird and Gallagher (who's really a striker tbh), so unless we start putting players who prefer to play on the left over to the right, then it seems to me that our left wing position is stronger than our right wing.

I don't know my left from my right Zappa! You are quite correct.

I thought Walsh was right footed and his natural position was on the right. I could be wrong though.

Still a long way to go until the squad can be deemed sufficient never mind good.

Still weaker than last year and that takes some doing! Hopefully see a lot of movement over the next two weeks or the tough start we have will be hard to watch.

Agree with Warburton when he says we cannot rush into buys but its also his job to ensure we are ready for the start of the season. Ready seems a long way away still.